BlackJack receives:

Saltalamacchia RC
5 Various Current Rangers base

bravesfan09 receives:

1,3, and 106 finest base

Additional notes:

None Specified.
bravesfan09
I agree! Thanks for helping me finish my base set!
BlackJack
I made in time. So they are on the way
bravesfan09
Rcvd
BlackJack
what does RCVD mean?
bob_TCC
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Sep 14 2007, 08:11 PM)
what does RCVD mean?

It's an abbreviation for received. Did you receive what bravesfan09 sent to you as well?

-Bob
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to BlackJack.
BlackJack
I still not got the cards in...I am sure I'll get them anyday now....I am in no big rush.
BlackJack
to cheep trade up to date the cards didn't come yet. I sure its just the PO here...I update friday unless I get the card in then I update then.

Thanks
Chance
BlackJack
Card still not in....they should have got in by now if he sent them out the day he got the cards I sent....I'll give another update next week hopeful my next update will mid next week.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to bravesfan09.
bravesfan09
If you dont have these Monday, I will be sending replacements.
BlackJack
ok...I'll let you know monday if I get it.
BlackJack
Card not in yet....If they were sent out then I guess they got lost...card not important. The only card I kind of wanted was the rc, but I can get one from an other trade some one offerd me....So don't really care if he sends replacements...if a do another trade with him just get him to send first.
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to BlackJack.
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to bravesfan09.
BlackJack
cards still not in....if they would have came in I would have posted it
vicsten
PM sent to Chip regarding this transaction. -Vickie
bravesfan09
Give me your address. I will be replacing this.
BlackJack
resent Address to him as pm today
bob_TCC
As an update...

Chip (bravesfan09) will be mailing a single package to me on Saturday, 10/27/07. DC and insurance will be used on that package and the DC number will be provided to me on that same day. The package will contain everything that is needed to complete all of his pending transactions.

Once I receive the package, I will be handling the mailing of your end of this trade.

-Bob
BlackJack
Still have not got the cards in...hopefully he will send to you.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Oct 25 2007, 06:33 PM)
Still have not got the cards in...hopefully he will send to you.

I was assured that your cards will be included in the package.

-Bob
bob_TCC
As an update...

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 3030 0000 9780 4904

Your item was accepted at 9:20 AM on October 27, 2007 in CAMBRIDGE, MD 21613. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

-Bob
BlackJack
Thanks for the update
bob_TCC
As an update...

The USPS web site reports the following:

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 3030 0000 9780 4904
Detailed Results:

Bullet Delivered, October 30, 2007, 2:14 pm, EAST LIVERPOOL, OH 43920
Bullet Acceptance, October 27, 2007, 9:20 am, CAMBRIDGE, MD 21613

Once I get home tonight, I will verify that the cards for this transaction were included in the package. If they were, I will contact BlackJack for his address and prepare the cards for shipment by no later than 11/1/07.

-Bob
bob_TCC
BlackJack,

The package from Chip includes these cards for you:

2007 Topps Allen & Ginter Jarrod Saltalamacchia RC
2006 Artifacts Jeremy Bonderman MLB Apparel GU (numbered 203/325)
2002 Fleer Hot Prospects Ryan Ludwich Future Swatch GU (numbered 0252/1000; Rangers)

Please confirm that these cards are correct/acceptable.

If they are, please also send me your address in a PM.

Thanks,

-Bob
bob_TCC
BlackJack
the trade was for the 2007 Topps Allen & Ginter Jarrod Saltalamacchia RC and 5 rangers cards...but if thats what he sent you it will be fine.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Nov 1 2007, 08:35 PM)
the trade was for the 2007 Topps Allen & Ginter Jarrod Saltalamacchia RC and 5 rangers cards...but if thats what he sent you it will be fine.

The cards that I received from Chip are now packaged and ready to be sent. In addition, I included some additional Rangers base cards.

The package will be mailed tomorrow - 11/5/07.

-Bob
bob_TCC
Chance,

Your package has been mailed. Here's the related DC number:

0307 1790 0001 7572 3691

-Bob
BlackJack
Cards came in today...Thanks for the help on this trade.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Nov 8 2007, 07:38 PM)
Cards came in today...Thanks for the help on this trade.

No problem, Chance.

I'm glad that the issue with this transaction was able to be resolved. Thanks for your patience. wink.gif

This trade is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.