Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: finally i made a website
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
bearsfan34
hey please check out my site (in my sig) and lmk what you think and/or if your interested in anything. please note: im not totally done i still have tons of cards to add and all offers will be concidered
-jon
KHarmon
QUOTE(bearsfan34 @ Jun 6 2005, 11:07 PM)
hey please check out my site (in my sig) and lmk what you think and/or if your interested in anything. please note: im not totally done i still have tons of cards to add and all offers will be concidered
-jon

I like the site.....I'm hoping to get to work on one in the near future....I've been procrastinating on it and I now find myself in the middle of a 15 day straight swing between my full time job at the police department and my part time job working in the jail at the SO. I'm driving from here to Arkansas City Kansas on Wednesday to pick up an inmate and bring him back to Texas so I'm going to be out of pocket for two days this week. Drive there on Wednesday and drive back on Thursday.
19th Century Indiana Jones
QUOTE(bearsfan34 @ Jun 7 2005, 12:07 AM)
-jon

Cool site! Can't wait for the pics! ohmy.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(bearsfan34 @ Jun 7 2005, 12:07 AM)
hey please check out my site (in my sig) and lmk what you think

Welcome to the other side of the web - having your own site! It can be alot of fun. biggrin.gif

Thanks for the link as well. wink.gif

-Bob
Joker813
I'd be interested in either or both of these:

02 jerome bettis fleer platium jsy

01 brett farve ex behind the numbers jsy #/796
bearsfan34
i just traded the farve but the bettis is available
Joker813
What about these 2 ?

mcnair/brady playoff prestige leage leaders dual jsy #/250
02 jerome bettis fleer platium jsy
bearsfan34
joker813-i sent you a pm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.