Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: What is on TOP of your Wantlist?!?
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
jaderock
This is on top of my wantlist.

I picked up several of these early in 2002 and 2003, but since then I haven't seen the other two! sad.gif

2002 SPX Winning Materials NFL Logo Patch #2/5 and #5/5!!! I'm trying to get them all! If you guys ever see them at a show or in someone's photobuck, please LET ME KNOW...thanks...nice reward on the lead that gets me them smile.gif

user posted image

NOW - What's on top of your list?
DiscoDonnie
this:
user posted image
HOFerAutoCollector
Still wanting a Sweet Spot Koufax Auto
gohran
Top of my list is to complete the 03-04 Ultimate Sigs Basketball.

I am supposed to already have T Mac (got lost in mail), recently I traded for the Carmelo (more than a month, still not received). The postal service hates me. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Man I am cursed, cursed I tell you............... tongue.gif
marcus42
neat topic!

2006 Donruss Elite Aspirations Kamerion Wimbley Autograph /24...I've only seen one on ebay!

and any other wimbley auto I've yet to grab
monsta
Great topic.

I haven't really been searching for this for years but for a while now.

Pacman Jones SP Authentic NFL Patch/Auto 1/1 .....biggrin.gif
KHarmon
I would love to land a Teixeira Bowman rookie AUTO and a Michael Young rookie AUTO. I've found several brands and versions of Young AUTOS in the past and I've bid on a few Teixeira rookie AUTOS but the prices have been ASTRONOMICAL.
snkpoct137
a Cal Ripken 1/1 auto!
golfermatt91
http://i10.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/a7/9c/54a1_2.JPG

If I can sell my calvin soon
Tarasadie17
a 2001 Fleer Legacy autographed Derek jeter hat.... it is the last one I need to complete the basic Fleer Legacy Hat set... smile.gif

I see about three to four for sale every year... but the $$$ is too much every time one gets listed it seems... sad.gif
SinatraKing
A nice looking certified Auto of either Emmitt, Aikman, or Irvin for right now
Dreamerfan
a nice Larry Walker MLB logo or co signers with him and Gwynn. I have only ever seen one. The guy wanted full book for the card. So I still look. Great topic!
msuwendy
Still looking and hoping to nail my 1st Bibby Ultimate Collection Logoman auto smile.gif
KHarmon
Can't afford it....but I'm drooling over this....

http://cgi.ebay.com/MICHAEL-YOUNG-05-PRIME...1QQcmdZViewItem
gohran
Oh yeah, also the other two maggette autos from the 03-04 Exquisite limited Logos and Scripted swatches
Indigenous
Im moving to game used Jim Thorpe Memorabilia. Im looking for a game used Canton Sweater or a Carlisle Indian School Game Used Jersey. Also on my list are game-worn football cleats and helmet.
Hallsgator
J.P. Arencibia 2007 USA Patch/Auto 1/1

And if he is 07 BDP, which he better be, the Superfractor smile.gif
jwman92
a brian leonard prestige draft picks rights auto:
(there is one on the bay but it is way too expensive)

and a complete spelling of his name in threads
dd316
The Cyan and Yellow printing plates from Will Clark's 06 GOTG Bat Barrell Auto Greats.
2000 rushing yards
A PSA graded 10 Rickey Henderson Rookie Card. they're all too expensive
beanschat
MIne is a 2002 DOnruss CLassics Pigskin Classics Dual GUd (ball & lace) #d/25. I pulled one back then and have since added #1, #8 (jsy #) and another...

I think this is a sweet card as it isn't pieces of just GU'd, but Super Bowl used...I think that should make that whole series worth more...but apparently not many others think that way as the cards are fairly reasonable.

Tromni
Fred Couples 04 SP Signature 8x10 auto.

They pop up on ebay from time to time, but I always get sniped. It sells for almost double what the 05 SP Sig 8x10 sells for, but I like the picture so much better. It's going on my wall if I get one.

Also high on the list is a Framed Allen and Ginter printing plate of Adam Dunn. I got sniped off the only one of those I saw too.

They're not high roller cards, but they're towards the top of what I'm willing to pay for a single card.
bigalexx
3 of my White Whales on ebay but ones a big one

eBay Auction (Item number: 280146403628)
eBay Auction (Item number: 110164379304)
and the big one. Ive seen on Naxcom for an 80 BIN which is high
eBay Auction (Item number: 250159849375)

I also need Ervin Santana 07 Triple Threads /10 then I will have the Master set if I win the Gold /25
ffman
Either a Sammy Sosa Sweet Spot autograph or a 2002 Bowman Chrome David Wright rookie autograph.
19th Century Indiana Jones
Ichiro game-used batting gloves. baby.gif
jmagic87
2004 boston red soxs team siged world series jersey (replica that is #/204) or any one ofthe real 2004 boston red soxs world series rings that were sold for whatever reason ithink 3 have been sold
ross9013
-Reggie Bush Contenders rc auto
-Sheldon Brown signed 16x20 picture of him crushing Reggie Bush
-Jason Avant SPX rc Auto/Jersey Spectrum #/25 (w/ "Go Blue" inscription)
-Reggie Brown Exquisite RC Auto Patch /199
-Donovan mcNabb Contenders rc auto
knuckleballerMC
2007 Bowman Chrome Chris Salamida Superfractor

and a Bowman Chrome Red Refractor auto of a decent spec.
satchels32
ken griffey jr trilogy auto or carmelo anthony spx rc auto jsy
GriffeyJr.FAN3
derek jeter auto! (and maybe george washington hair? lol)
dviv17
I haven't been collecting for years but I would certainly like to have an entire team-signed ball from the Anaheim Angels 2002 WS team. Or an Angels all-time greats 8 autograph card. I'm sure the last one doesn't exist but I think it would be very cool.
ffman
QUOTE(dviv17 @ Aug 30 2007, 05:02 PM)
I haven't been collecting for years but I would certainly like to have an entire team-signed ball from the Anaheim Angels 2002 WS team. Or an Angels all-time greats 8 autograph card. I'm sure the last one doesn't exist but I think it would be very cool.

I think there was an 8-autograph redemption card inserted into some Upper Deck product a couple of years back. Only five were made, and the owners were able to choose whose autographs were on the card. I think you had to choose from a certain checklist though, so you probably wouldn't find eight Angel greats.
killerhawkeye21
QUOTE(ross9013 @ Aug 30 2007, 01:20 PM)

-Sheldon Brown signed 16x20 picture of him crushing Reggie Bush

Kinda like this one? Mines 8x10 though..
user posted image
Bad scan is from the holder it was in while I did the scan, it's now in a frame.
vikinghawkeye
2007 artifacts photoshoot flashback gu

scott chandler

faulkrules
1994 Classic 4-Sport Marshall Faulk $1000/$2000 Phone Cards. I have never even SEEN one (online or in person) in 13 years, but I still look...
bigalexx
QUOTE(ffman @ Aug 30 2007, 04:04 PM)
I think there was an 8-autograph redemption card inserted into some Upper Deck product a couple of years back.  Only five were made, and the owners were able to choose whose autographs were on the card.  I think you had to choose from a certain checklist though, so you probably wouldn't find eight Angel greats.

yeah it was in 2005 Ultimate Collection Baseball
tex333
Ian Kinsler MLB Logo. Apparently, there is a Chan Ho Park in existence, but no Kinsler. sad.gif Makes you wonder... dry.gif
RGBII
Any and all of the 2002 Diamond Kings Original Paintings, other than the Soriano and Kerry Wood.
Collect Hard!,
RGBII
ChickenSalad
Any one of these:

Chris Brown 2004 UD Diamond Pro Sigs Signature Collection Autograph

Chris Brown 2004 UD Diamond Pro Sigs Signature Collection Gold Autograph /25

Chris Brown 2004 UD Diamond Pro Sigs Signature Collection Platimun Autograph /10

I have seen none of the three versions ever. I wonder if they were even made :\

Peace~
Rima
DiscoDonnie
UGH!!! >_< There are so many cards I want on eBay! Anyone wanna buy some stuff? biggrin.gif
nelly1310
i would love any of these, pics courtesy of the bay:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

if you happen to have any of thesee cards i would come VERRYYY strong on it in a deal biggrin.gif
Luke2411
For now, I'll have to say this:

2006 Bowman Chrome Brandon Wood Red Refractor Autograph /5.

I've only found one and it is in the hands of a beckett board member. I've contacted him and had a good trade discussion going for about two weeks and then he dropped off the planet.

I have all the versions of this card (6 total) except the 1/1s, and would consider my set complete if I had the red.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.