Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: LOOKING TO TRADE
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
cireone325
Looking to make some trades,have tons of game used and autos in my bucket.Would possibly like to trade several cards up for a nice ripken game used or williams,but looking at all buckets for all possible trades of HOF and all star players from eighties and nineties. So lets do some trading.My Bucket
HOFerAutoCollector
miller auto, eckstein auto, Zumaya auto, Hafner auto, griffey spx
Sports Showcase
QUOTE(cireone325 @ Aug 27 2007, 04:03 PM)
Looking to make some trades,have tons of game used and autos in my bucket.Would possibly like to trade several cards up for a nice ripken game used or williams,but looking at all buckets for all possible trades of HOF and all star players from eighties and nineties. So lets do some trading.My Bucket

i like your mattingly g/u, clemens g/u and jackson epic..

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x135/flemdog69/
SuperCardCollector1
i wish i had something for that Greene Lettermen, i have been wanting one of those for a long time!!

i also like the Alexi Casilla Auto, Cabrera GU, Reggie Jackson GU

plmk, but the 2 i want the most are the Alexi Casilla and the Khalil Greene
straightbutta14
I like your Khalil Greene auto but noticed the BV said $60

on the Beckett OPG I have this..

2006 SP Authentic By the Letter KH-G Khalil Greene G/75 NM-MT Own 1 $30.00 $15.00 $30.00

also like the Hafner and Andrew Miller autos as well

I have a 2007 SPX Cal Riken Quad GU #8/25 (JSY Number) I can use intrade.. check my site too.. thanks!
cireone325
correction greene down from last month from 60$ to 30$. thanks straight butta ,just noticed in beckett
cireone325
HOF and Sports, nice cards but didnt see any game used im looking for right now,thanks
jkseb1972
i like the braun A&G rc
cireone325
sorry jkseb i used the braun to help fill the ginter set,need to take it out,thanks
SuperCardCollector1
what about me for the Greene now that it isnt so much in BV i could prob get a card for it!

also like the Alexi Casilla Auto, Cabrera GU, Reggie Jackson GU
cireone325
sorry supercard gonna kill me,but just traded greene
SuperCardCollector1
thanks, i was the first one to talk to you about it, and you never looked at my buckett for it, then you trade it on me sad.gif

but what about the others i mentioned
GriffeyJr.FAN3
i LOVE any griffey GU, i dont know if you cdollect basketball, but thats mainly what i have. the only baseball i have worth talkin trading is a www.prograding.com dwayne hosey graded 9 auto and a Paul Konerko Gu jersey (button hole jersey patch.) lmk it doesnt have to be the spx any griffey gu i like. lmk
cireone325
thanks Oliver for the ripken gu trade,anybody else?wouldnt mind picking up another ripken gu or williams, looking for many HOF gu and autos
breant1
i interested
TT andrew miller auto jsy
yaz/manny dual jsy
eckstein auto

check my bucket, PLMK
chaz4
I have a Ripken Bat. Just got it in the mail today. 02 Fleer Greats Ripken GU Bat. LMK if interested.
cireone325
breant nice cards,kinda liked ripken sp legendary,but its not numbered or sp,chaz4 do you have scan?
chaz4
i can take a pic with a webcam.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.