Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF Dale Murphy & Eric Davis
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
SinatraKing
Haven't made the call for these two in a while, so here it goes. Looking for all inserts, numbered inserts, parallels, patches, and Auto's of Dale Murphy, and Eric Davis. If you have any check my bucket, and let's see what we can get done. Trying to focus more on my Eric Davis collection than Murphy, but needing both. Thanks for any help you can offer.
Squidcheese007
ive got a Murphy/Neikro dual game used, if your interested. Check my site, sense i cant quite remember the details on it.
SinatraKing
Let me know what you need for that, and I am also interested in your Demarcus Ware Auto wink.gif

QUOTE(Squidcheese007 @ Aug 26 2007, 12:19 AM)
ive got a Murphy/Neikro dual game used, if your interested. Check my site, sense i cant quite remember the details on it.

rtsjr
have a murphy insert numbered at work when get home will let you know what it is
gwynn_fan
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Aug 25 2007, 06:10 PM)
Haven't made the call for these two in a while, so here it goes.  Looking for all inserts, numbered inserts, parallels, patches, and Auto's of Dale Murphy, and Eric Davis.  If you have any check my bucket, and let's see what we can get done.  Trying to focus more on my Eric Davis collection than Murphy, but needing both.  Thanks for any help you can offer.

Hi wantlist in signature...blocked from bucket at work...lmk Bob
2005 Ultimate Collection Dale Murphy SD-MU Braves Decades
2005 Donruss Dale Murphy 146 Phillies Recollection Collection 2/5
2004 SP Prospects Dale Murphy/Chris Nelson LP-MN Rockies Link to the Past 32/50
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.