Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: My NPN Thread
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
jabash0331
it's been awhile since i've posted anything and i have actually received a couple of other NPNs that i forgot to post (will try to get to those later. i wanted to get these out there since i haven't seen any other posts for this product. i sent two requests, one to my address and one to the address of my fiance.

06/99 Aligning the Stars (V Wells, V Guerrero, J Damon) AS-WGD

user posted image

081/199 Rookie Retrospectrum Ryan Shealy AUTO RR-RS

user posted image

these were my first returns on an upper deck product and i am quite pleased. also, this is my first auto NPN. thanks for looking and i'll try to post the other NPNs sometime soon. would like to keep this thread and just update it each time i receive something.

jason
jabash0331
ok, found another that i received during my absence

bowman baseball - authentic futures game, game worn jersey Humberto Sanchez

user posted image
jabash0331
also, received awhile ago...

2007 Topps Heritage Ichiro - Yellow Name Variation

user posted image
nelly1310
congrats on the nice mail.
2000 rushing yards
AMAZING NPNs1!! :JAWDROP clapping.gif
ffman
Hard to beat that triple GU. Congrats!
jabash0331
this one was received in may but i never posted it. from bowman sterling baseball ryan patterson prospect (BSP-RP) refractor 123/199

user posted image
coltsfan23
Wow nice NPN's! I should send out some.
jabash0331
received in april - from 2006 topps triple threads reggie brown 1073/1199

user posted image
CardCraze
hey will u cmb for the Bowman JSY
dc_o
Very nice NPNs so far keep them coming.
artyman60
very nice NPN's
jabash0331
What a day...what a day. Around 10:30 this morning my dogs start barking because there is somebody at the door. Well, I am not expecting any visitors and I don't recognize the person standing there but she is holding a package of some sort. I sign for the delivery and then notice the return address...

user posted image

Yup, a box from Upper Deck!! I have only received two other packages from UD and they both came in a padded envelope. You can imagine my excitement as to what might be inside! I fairly new to this, by the way, so i had no idea what to expect. I carefully open the box and see this...

user posted image

Cool, right? UD Premier...High dollar stuff...Top Quality!!! I can't wait to see what card they sent so i start digging around in the packing peanuts and find this!!!!!

user posted image

WOW!!!!! Not just a card from a premier pack but a WHOLE BOX of UD Premier!!!! I looked on D & A's Card world and they are selling them for $271!!! Now, I am a little scared. I have never opened a box of this caliber before. Sure, I have watched box breaks online so I knew of the possible treasures that may be inside but was I ready for this?

I am not sure why the sent the two toppers from Greats of the Game (however, I'll gladly take them!). I guess they just had extra stuff to give out. Anyway, to allow my heart to slow down a litttle i started with these two single card packs. This is what was inside...

user posted image
user posted image

Not too bad...two 1/1 printing plates.

OK, now on to the good stuff...I'll post them in the order that they appeared in the pack.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

It won't let me post another picture so i'll make another post...
jabash0331
user posted image

user posted image

There it is!! What do you think?? If i had paid almost $300 for this I would probably be a little disappointed but since I paid all of $0.41 i am ecstatic!

I hope the pictures weren't too big or i didn't run on and on too much (I get a little wordy when i get excited). Has anybody else received anything from UD Premier?
snkpoct137
yea sweet for 41 cents, what a terrible $300 a box product though! congrats man!
SuperCardCollector1
nice NPN, i like the Igawa plmk!
ffman
Very nice! It's cool that they sent an entire box rather than one card.

Cool Rickie Weeks autograph.
aceecards
ya cant kick free!
randomH
HOLY COW!

I hope my UD Premier NPN is there on Monday smile.gif lol
dd316
Whoa mama!!!!
Baseballcardboy
Upper Deck premier, eh? I wonder if they always send you boxes...

I'm trying them!
vitalejd
holy crap that box is awesome
jabash0331
07 Donruss Classics Football

Greg Olsen RC 1304/1499

user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.