2006 Topps DPP Black chrome inserts:
76 106 and 41

iLLocity receives:

Press Pass Mike Degory Auto

Additional Notes:

Thanks for the trade
bob_TCC
Kenny,

For future transactions, please use the Transaction Manager which is available by simply clicking one of the "Create Transaction..." links located in the other member's mini or full profile.

By using that tool, all of our transaction monitoring and reporting tools work properly. In addition, it sends an e-mail and PM to your transaction partner asking them to review and confirm the details of your transaction.

-Bob
iLLocity
deal!
HoodRiverRaider
thanks bob for the info and im sorry that i didnt use the right way to post a trade I will make sure that this doesn't happen again.
BTW Illocity your cards went out today.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(HoodRiverRaider @ Aug 24 2007, 07:07 PM)
thanks bob for the info and im sorry that i didnt use the right way to post a trade I will make sure that this doesn't happen again.

Not a problem, Kenny. wink.gif

-Bob
HoodRiverRaider
got my end today. Thanks

QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 24 2007, 08:01 PM)
Not a problem, Kenny.  wink.gif

-Bob

HoodRiverRaider
man,
I don't know why you haven't received yet. its been so many days. Heres the DC Number by the way: 0306 3030 0003 2287 6652
iLLocity
some mail is slow.. dont worry.. itl get here!
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to iLLocity.
HoodRiverRaider
okay,
Today my mail delivered me the package I had sent to Illocity. The package was in very bad shape and a couple holes in it. The contents of the package are in good shape though. I have no idea why they gave this back to me and why it was in such horrible condition but i will put it into a new bubble mailer and resend it tomorrow. I'm very sorry Illocity that this has taken so long.

PS: does anyone know why they would return to me in such bad condition? I mean the package had holes in it and was very creased.
HoodRiverRaider
Okay,
I just back from the post office and what they said happend was that the item made it to Roselle Park and the post office there said that the price I paid was not enough, They then put a sticker on the bar code which put it on hold and then they sent it back. The post office i went to said they weren't supposed to do that and they should of called the post master and make a complaint with them. Your item has been resent today along with the old package so that you can see why this has taken so long. Heres you're new DC# 0306 3030 0003 2287 9172 and im sorry this had to happen.
iLLocity
No problem.. This is happening all to ofton.. not just you but all of us collectors.. I had 3 packages returned yesterday and 8 2 weeks ago.. And its not like we're just throwing stamps on these things.. This is the postage that the postal worker puts on.. Its rediculous... Ever since they raised the rates.. you cant even use DC on anything not 3/4 inches thick or it gets sent back for additional postage.. Makes low end trades normally worthless..
iLLocity
received yesterday thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.