Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF: 2007 Sweet Spot Classics Auto
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
OrlMagic14
And attempt this set. I have no idea of a checklist yet, so just list what ya have and I'll let you know if I need it. Just the red stitch/blue ink autos. I believe they are numbered /175.

PLMK, Thanks!
OrlMagic14
need these autos =]
ffman
All I have to say is good luck!

I contemplated doing the 2005 Sweet Spot Classic GU set, and I had to give up on that. I'd still like to pick up a few here and there, but there is no way I can complete it. I bet the autographs will be much tougher!
straightbutta14
I have a Carney Lansford #'d 175.. lmk
OrlMagic14
QUOTE(ffman @ Aug 23 2007, 02:22 PM)
All I have to say is good luck! 

I contemplated doing the 2005 Sweet Spot Classic GU set, and I had to give up on that.  I'd still like to pick up a few here and there, but there is no way I can complete it.  I bet the autographs will be much tougher!

Yea, I know it's gonna be really difficult, but I'm really into the design, obviously not gonna do the deceased guys too lol

QUOTE(straightbutta14 @ Aug 23 2007, 02:45 PM)
I have a Carney Lansford #'d 175.. lmk

Scan? And check the bucket.
ffman
QUOTE(OrlMagic14 @ Aug 23 2007, 02:34 PM)
Yea, I know it's gonna be really difficult, but I'm really into the design, obviously not gonna do the deceased guys too lol

laugh.gif

I've opened two boxes of Sweet Spot-type product, but I traded both the autographs (05 Classic and 06 regular).

If I had more trading time, I would consider picking up a few of the 07 Classic GU - those are nice too.
OrlMagic14
QUOTE(ffman @ Aug 23 2007, 03:36 PM)
laugh.gif

I've opened two boxes of Sweet Spot-type product, but I traded both the autographs (05 Classic and 06 regular). 

If I had more trading time, I would consider picking up a few of the 07 Classic GU - those are nice too.

Yea, I attempted the 04 set when it was released, and i was about age 12 or so and I got all the lower-end guys, so got about 60-ish% done, but the rest were out of my league so I sold the set and made some profit off it smile.gif
straightbutta14
I don't have a scan currently..

interested in buying?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.