Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF: Sandy Alomar GU card
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
kraft7014
Hey everyone.. Checking to see if anyone has any GU cards of Sandy Alomar Jr. in Cleveland Indians uniform. I will consider trading for cards in other uni's but if you have anything of him as a member of the Tribe, I can probably swing a trade in your favor. I know there are a few different GU cards out there of him from back in the day.. So please let me know if you have one!
Thanks,
Chris
jimi48
QUOTE(kraft7014 @ Aug 22 2007, 09:15 AM)
Hey everyone.. Checking to see if anyone has any GU cards of Sandy Alomar Jr. in Cleveland Indians uniform. I will consider trading for cards in other uni's but if you have anything of him as a member of the Tribe, I can probably swing a trade in your favor. I know there are a few different GU cards out there of him from back in the day.. So please let me know if you have one!
Thanks,
Chris

we meet again...I also ahve about 9 of his 1989 Donruss Rookie cards if int'd...they will go along with the other stuff we tlaked about on another board (Lofton , B. Fran. and the others)
Jimi
jimi48
this is what I'm holding for you from Freaks:

Ben Francisco 2003 Topps Total #881(Silver) R/C
Victor Martinez (CLE) 2005 TOPPS TOTAL #340 Silver parallel
Aaron Boone (CLE) 2005 TOPPS TOTAL #521 Silver parallel
Omar Vizquel (CLE) 2004 Donruss World Series HoloFoil Gold (#d/ 50)

Kenny Lofton:1992 Topps #69 GOLD,
Kenny Lofton: 1992 Pinnacle Team 2000
Kenny Lofton: 1992 Donrusss PHENOMS BC6

Jimi:
Nice.. In addition to the Francisco, I also need all of those cards in your last post. Let me know what you want for them.
Thanks,
Chris

plmk...have a big show this wknd. and would like to finalize

Jimi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.