Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: JACKIE ROBINSON GU FOR TRADE/FOR SALE!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
coltsfan23
It books $50, but it routinely sells for book, so I am asking $40-50 SV. Please PM me or post here if interested. Thanks!

user posted image
coltsfan23
No one wants a Jackie Robinson GU?!?!
mpw2010
check my bucket lmk
coltsfan23
QUOTE(mpw2010 @ Aug 22 2007, 12:14 AM)
check my bucket lmk

What is the SV for the Miller auto and Arenas auto?
mpw2010
the miller is 40
and im not to sure what the arenas is
are you interested in the arenas
im not sure if im ready to let the miller go,
if you want the arenas i can also throw in an eric chavez gu, and a morris peterson auto that michael jorddan gave to me at his cam p if that means anything
coltsfan23
QUOTE(mpw2010 @ Aug 22 2007, 12:30 AM)
the miller is 40
and im not to sure what the arenas is
are you  interested in the arenas
im not sure if im ready to let the miller go,
if you want the arenas i can also throw in an eric chavez gu, and a morris peterson auto that michael jorddan gave to me at his cam p if that means anything

I'll pass then. wink.gif Thanks though.

Munsonmanor
I would be interested, but the only things I have to offer that you collect is 2 Miguel Cabrera Topps Traded Rookies & 1 David Ortiz GU bat #'d to 250. Are there any other players you collect in baseball? That's what I collect mostly. Thanks!
jstbuch
check my bucket for it
coltsfan23
MunsonManor: Got a tradelist/bucket with GU and Autos? I collect pretty much everything that I like. The ones in my sig are just particular players I collect. Do you have GU/Autos that SV $40-50?

jstbuch: What is the SV of the PAp/Liriano and Reyes/Liriano? Also the Johan auto, Miggy auto, Gywnn Sr auto, and Kazmir auto. Thanks!
tro
where did u get that from Coltsfan lol
coltsfan23
QUOTE(tro @ Aug 23 2007, 01:44 AM)
where did u get that from Coltsfan lol

From a trade... wink.gif
tro
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Aug 23 2007, 02:46 AM)
From a trade...  wink.gif

lol just joking nice card but i would like to have the Freeney RC auto from your buckett
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.