Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF: Chris B. Young & Torii Hunter
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
bushidobard
First, would really like a Bruce Lee A&G. Base is fine. I have 3 minis: Jason Bay black border, Walsh A&G back & Roosevelt. Been a martial arts fan, maybe even longer than I've been a baseball fan.

Looking to upgrade my Torii Hunter collection with FY/RCs, an auto & a patch. Don't want any GU unless someone has the 03 Topps Tribute that shows him robbing Bonds of a HR during the All Star game. Would also consider cards #'d 50 or less.

Also have been impressed with Chris B. Young (D-Backs) lately and want to slowly start adding some of his cards. Again, looking for auto, FY/RCs (05 please), and lower #'d cards. Would look at GU of his as well.

Thanks!

browninga5m
I have an extra 94 bowman hunter and a 05 bowman heritage chris young rc.. Look at my page and LMK Thanks Mike
wscardinals
i have a tori hunter patch card #/49 i need somethin really good for it cause its part of my pc
bushidobard
QUOTE(browninga5m @ Aug 19 2007, 02:34 PM)
I have an extra 94 bowman hunter and a 05 bowman heritage chris young rc.. Look at my page and LMK Thanks Mike

Depending on their BV and what else you might be able to come up with, I have a Liriano "RC" refractor (06) and a Vladdy GU both in my bucket.

Pretty sure I have a Twins #'d cosigners as well.

Let me see what I can make work.

Thanks.

-Brian
bushidobard
QUOTE(wscardinals @ Aug 19 2007, 02:37 PM)
i have a tori hunter patch card #/49 i need somethin really good for it cause its part of my pc

Got a pic or scan?

I noticed you have a Piazza patch too.

Might want to try to work something out for both, though I just traded my best Cardinals card away.... Have you checked my bucket at all?
wscardinals
i dont have one right now. ya i like your murphy/mier duel au, crawford super swatch, and your brett myers au
browninga5m
I have::
94 bowman hunter 5.00
05 topps heritage young 1.00
05 topps chrome update young 4.00
LMK Thanks Mike
bushidobard
PM sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.