Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: New Here hoping to get some trades done
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
RandBSportsCards
Hi all, As the title says I am new here and would like to do some trading, I am looking for Rookie Cardds, autos, and GUed of these players, Ryan Braun(Brewers), Prince Fielder, and JJ Hardy. Would also like to pick up a few Rookie Cardsd of Corey Hart and Bill Hall. I am willing to trade GUed and autos for base Rookies but the BV must be at least close to equal. Thanks and hope to trade with someone soon.
xdolphinsfanx
QUOTE(RandBSportsCards @ Aug 18 2007, 08:00 PM)
Hi all, As the title says I am new here and would like to do some trading, I am looking for Rookie Cardds, autos, and GUed of these players, Ryan Braun(Brewers), Prince Fielder, and JJ Hardy. Would also like to pick up a few Rookie Cardsd of Corey Hart and Bill Hall. I am willing to trade GUed and autos for base Rookies but the BV must be at least close to equal. Thanks and hope to trade with someone soon.

interested in the whitey ford and bobby mercer autos...
mpw2010
i have a 2007 topps cosigners jj hardy and bill hall dual auto for the bowman sterling tye hill auto and the joseph addai gu auto
RandBSportsCards
QUOTE(xdolphinsfanx @ Aug 18 2007, 07:04 PM)
interested in the whitey ford and bobby mercer autos...

Sorry didnt see anything I am looking for right now thanks
RandBSportsCards
QUOTE(mpw2010 @ Aug 18 2007, 07:12 PM)
i have a 2007 topps cosigners jj hardy and bill hall dual auto for the bowman sterling tye hill auto and the joseph addai gu auto

I would love the Hardy Hall dual but the Addai books at $120 alone and the Hall Hardy dual only books at $40. so I'll have to pass, thanks anyways
mpw2010
how about if i throw in an andrew miller rookie auto also
mvpujols#5
i need all of your cabrera GU cards,
Press Pass autos:
Steve SMith
hughes
Charles Johnson
Buster Davis
Alan Branch
Tanard Jackson
Brian Leonard
Poluzny

Press Pass Gu:
wolfe

Stovall auto
Addia GU/auto
urbanmonk
You have some nice AUs in your bucket, doubt if I have anything you are interested in though.
BoxBreaker44
do u need a 2002 justifiable jj hardy BLACK border parrel /50
HOFerAutoCollector
I would love to find something to trade for the Yaz 6 piece GU and/or the Addai. Lots in my bucket. Have a Vargas auto I can throw in for free if you want it.
Tom
RandBSportsCards
QUOTE(RandBSportsCards @ Aug 18 2007, 07:23 PM)
I would love the Hardy Hall dual but the Addai books at $120 alone and the Hall Hardy dual only books at $40. so I'll have to pass, thanks anyways

Sorry that just isnt what I am looking for. Thanks anyways
RandBSportsCards
QUOTE(mpw2010 @ Aug 18 2007, 07:40 PM)
how about if i throw in an andrew miller rookie auto also

Sorry didnt see anything I need or can use right now thanks anyways
RandBSportsCards
BoxBreaker44 - Sorry but not looking for Inserts, Thanks anyways

urbanmonk - Sorry didnt see anything I need or could use at this time, Thanks anyways

HOFerAutoCollector - Thanks but nothing I can use or need for that. Thanks anyways
mvpujols#5
you never got back to me.
RandBSportsCards
QUOTE(mvpujols#5 @ Aug 18 2007, 10:30 PM)
you never got back to me.

Sorry about that, I didnt see anything I am looking for at the monent. thanks anyways
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.