hobbyfan receives:

Giants base

suggs4mvp receives:

Terrell Suggs 2005 Score scorecard
suggs4mvp
I agree and will send out tomorrow
bob_TCC
suggs4mvp,

For future transactions, please use the Transaction Manager which is available by simply clicking one of the "Create Transaction..." links located in the other member's mini or full profile.

By using that tool, all of our transaction monitoring and reporting tools work properly. In addition, it sends an e-mail and PM to your transaction partner asking them to review and confirm the details of your transaction.

-Bob
hobbyfan
I am confirming the trade. The Suggs card is shipping out this morning, and should reach its destination either Monday or Tuesday. (8/20-21)
suggs4mvp
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 17 2007, 01:26 AM)
suggs4mvp,

For future transactions, please use the Transaction Manager which is available by simply clicking one of the "Create Transaction..." links located in the other member's mini or full profile.

By using that tool, all of our transaction monitoring and reporting tools work properly. In addition, it sends an e-mail and PM to your transaction partner asking them to review and confirm the details of your transaction.

-Bob

Ok, I useually don't create the transaction and I'm still new to this lol
hobbyfan
Cards were received today. Thanks.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to suggs4mvp.
suggs4mvp
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 27 2007, 06:07 PM)
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to suggs4mvp.

Sorry been really busy w/ work. I did recieve the card. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.