Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2007 Allen & Ginter Black Border Mini question
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
dd316
Every one I've seen is missing the card # on the back. A guy a work with bought a box and pulled a few, but his do have the # on the back. Anyone know anything about this?
RGBII
The no numbered ones appear to be more rare than the numbered. I pulled 56 Black Bordered minis, 5 are not numbered.
But, check out Bob's Allen & Ginter Shorts Prints thread. aceecards pulled the exact opposite ratio that I did.
Collect Hard!,
RGBII
bob_TCC
QUOTE(dd316 @ Aug 16 2007, 12:09 PM)
Every one I've seen is missing the card # on the back. A guy a work with bought a box and  pulled a few, but his do have the # on the back. Anyone know anything about this?

At this point, we just know that we're confused on this one. tongue.gif laugh.gif

I don't believe I've pulled any Black-Bordered Parallels with numbers yet.

-Bob
aceecards
Its funny as stated in another thread.

I have 31 black border minis now !

I have 23 without numbers and 8 with! just the opposite of RGBII who opened a case more than me!

Making me think the numbered ones are the rarer issue!

dd316
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 16 2007, 12:45 PM)
At this point, we just know that we're confused on this one.  tongue.gif  laugh.gif

I don't believe I've pulled any Black-Bordered Parallels with numbers yet.

-Bob

These were the first I've seen! I was just reading into your other thread that RGB redirected me to that this was already being discussed. We can probably just let this thread die and resume in the other. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.