Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Dacard vs Blowout
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
DiscoDonnie
I'm gonna order from 1 of them, for those of you that have ordered from both, which one had better mojo?
Nyfancam01
I Love DaCardWorld....Thats All I Order From.
Cades
Blowout here
vitalejd
both are good
northicehero99
Mojo is all relative to how much you buy, I think.

I always buy from DA.

My last order yeilded an 06-07 Beehive Malkin rc, 05-06 UD Ovechkin YG and 2006 UD R Bush SP Rookie, the other box 06 Showcase Football was just OK. Based on the other three I did well but it does not always go that way, just was a good order.
dviv17
I've had great experience with DACW, but I recently bought from GCX on ebay and I thought they were very good.
skatalite
I buy from Blowout. Great company and I've never had a problem with them.
dviv17
And like Brian said, I don't think you can go to one place just because you had mojo there. It's all luck IMO. I look at prices, service, and shipping when I choose a place.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(DiscoDonnie @ Aug 16 2007, 01:41 AM)
I'm gonna order from 1 of them, for those of you that have ordered from both, which one had better mojo?

In my opinion, MOJO has very, very little to do with where the boxes are purchased from. wink.gif

Then again, where does Steve (aceecards) buy boxes from? tongue.gif

-Bob
Nyfancam01
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 16 2007, 01:46 PM)
In my opinion, MOJO has very, very little to do with where the boxes are purchased from.  wink.gif

Then again, where does Steve (aceecards) buy boxes from?  tongue.gif

-Bob

laugh.gif laugh.gif wink.gif
ffman
I've only bought from DACardWorld.

All good experiences, except for one order. I bought a box or two of cards (can't remember what). I received a package from UPS from them....however, it wasn't my order. What I received was an order that was supposed to reach Baltimore, which contained gaming cards (I live in Kentucky). I finally received mine, but it took much longer than it should have.

Overall, my breaks have been nice. Highlights include my boxes of 2005 Fleer Authentix (Mauer patch, Johnson patch, Sosa jersey with Majestic logo, Ramirez/Hunter dual patch /10) and 2005 Reflections (Reyes/Wright dual autograph /99, Pujols/Clark dual GU /50, Teixeria/Cabrera dual GU /50, Mattingly/Boggs dual GU).
dodgerblue38501
QUOTE(dviv17 @ Aug 16 2007, 01:43 PM)
I look at prices, service, and shipping when I choose a place.

That's the key right there. Both are equal in service and product quality in my eyes but Blowout is usually a few dollars cheaper and has free S & H on orders over $150.
ffman
QUOTE(dodgerblue38501 @ Aug 16 2007, 01:01 PM)
That's the key right there. Both are equal in service and product quality in my eyes but Blowout is usually a few dollars cheaper and has free S & H on orders over $150.

Although Blowout is quite a bit cheaper, I sometimes find DA more convenient as they sell toploaders/sleeves/etc too.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.