d.j. shockley auto

sasports receives:

adrian peterson last game card

Additional notes:

None Specified.
sasports
agree. will ship out today. thnkx
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to zabransky5.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to sasports.
sasports
as of today i still have not recieved. i sent my end as agreed. i am sure that zabranksy5 is still probably having computer issues as he explained this to me last week. thanks
bob_TCC
QUOTE(sasports @ Aug 27 2007, 06:37 PM)
as of today i still have not recieved. i  sent my end as agreed.  i am sure that zabranksy5 is still probably having computer issues as he explained this to me last week.

Thanks for the update. wink.gif

-Bob
zabransky5
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 27 2007, 05:41 PM)
Thanks for the update.  wink.gif

-Bob

i have recieved my end and shipped out should be here soon was havin computer issues and gt the addy off the envelope computer fixed now enjoy your cards
sasports
thanks. i knew it had to do somthing with the computer. hope you liked your cards!!!!!!!!
sasports
got the card today. thanks alot man. hope we can do business again after i come home from iraq!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.