thanks for the trade. Kevin
STLcardinals888
agreed
Thanks
STLcardinals888
I just got them in the mail today.Thanks
Did you get mine?
KevinNYYLundqvistFan
QUOTE(STLcardinals888 @ Aug 18 2007, 10:21 AM)
I just got them in the mail today.Thanks
Did you get mine?

Not yet. Kevin
STLcardinals888
I will send back your cards if you don't get them soon.I dont know what could have happened because the other member i traded with got his.
northicehero99
QUOTE(STLcardinals888 @ Aug 23 2007, 06:46 PM)
I will send back your cards if you don't get them soon.I dont know what could have happened because the other member i traded with got his.

If both members are ok with waiting until the end of the month or early into next month, I would use that approach before returning cards. Sometimes the snails deliver the mail and this transaction is not even 10 days old yet.
STLcardinals888
Ok but the strange thing is that we only live 1 state apart.
northicehero99
QUOTE(STLcardinals888 @ Aug 23 2007, 08:30 PM)
Ok but the strange thing is that we only live 1 state apart.

I have seen it take a week for a delivery 30 minutes (roughly 15 miles) from my home. Could have driven and gotten the package faster than the mail delivered it. laugh.gif
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to KevinNYYLundqvistFan.
KevinNYYLundqvistFan
Just got the reminder in my email..I didn't get it today..but I am willing to wait a few weeks to see if it comes.

Kevin
STLcardinals888
I checked with the post office today and they said to wait till the end of the week. Then i can fill out some form and hopefully they can find it.Sorry about the wait.
-Parker
STLcardinals888
I am going to the post office tomorrow to fill out the form.
KevinNYYLundqvistFan
Any update yet?

Kevin
STLcardinals888
Ok im just going to send you cards back or would you rather me send replacemnt cards because the p.o. wants me to call the postal inspectiors or something.
KevinNYYLundqvistFan
Got the replacements in today. thanks. Kevin
bob_TCC
Thanks to both members for working together to resolve the initial issue with this transaction.

This trade is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.