Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Thar It Blows.. Frodo has set Sail
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Entertainment
aceecards
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MESE:IT

I have set it out to sea for the eastern shores on the Bay!!

We'll see how it does!!
dolphin_dreamer
Hopefully it'll get a ton of bids. biggrin.gif
bob_TCC
This one will be fun to watch! Good luck to both of you! wink.gif

-Bob
aceecards
shes more nervous than I am!! laugh.gif
KHarmon
What has been the average selling price on the other sketch cards that are on the bay right now?
aceecards
ya have to look at completeds and BIN.. and convert british to american money!!

Its too hard.. also some of the higher dollar ones that have closed are private never circulated cards being sold by the artist themselves or their agent!!
dd316
I placed the first bid, now I can be a part of history! biggrin.gif

Good luck with it!! Get that college fund rolling!!!!!!!!
aceecards
laugh.gif Thanks I appreciate it!!

But the college fund has been rolling since before she was born!!!

Im just hoping for scholarships for the oldest one cause i dont have nothing rolling for the youngest.. sad.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(dd316 @ Mar 7 2006, 08:57 AM)
I placed the first bid, now I can be a part of history! biggrin.gif

You're just hoping nobody bids and Steve has to send it to you for $19.99 plus shipping. tongue.gif

-Bob
dd316
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Mar 7 2006, 11:52 AM)
You're just hoping nobody bids and Steve has to send it to you for $19.99 plus shipping.   tongue.gif

Actually I wanted the other sketch, but if I win this one maybe I'll trade it back to him for the other! laugh.gif
bob_TCC
Interesting... This card is still at the opening $19.99 bid. unsure.gif

-Bob
jrlenox
I put a small bid on it ... If you say the demand on this side of the ocean is so high, maybe I can make a little profit off of it wink.gif
aceecards
Lots of watchers/snipers guys...

Its funny a guy I know from st louis called me last night about closing auction and Buying outright...

I said no at this point but it may become appealling if it doesnt reach the $ he offered...
KHarmon
I'm watching the auction on My EBAY.....just to see where it gets....I think that as it gets closer to the closing day for the auction you'll see a lot of activity on it.
randallcards
nice card hope u get alot smile.gif
aceecards
Im sorry Jim and Ted.. I knew you both expressed interest and had bid on this card..

But last night an agreement was reached with a big time gamer here in st louis.. who wrote me a check for $400.00 on the spot for the card..

He just came by to pu the card and I ended the auction!! sorry!!
meuandthelot
Ouch! You'll find one guys!!!
Oh Well, Money Talks. But not very loud when it has a .50 incremental amount attatched.
bob_TCC
When you end an auction early on eBay, do you have to provide a reason? unsure.gif

-Bob
snkpoct137
wow $400 for that!! i am collecting all the wrong cards i guess biggrin.gif ... now what boxes are u going to buy with your new money wink.gif
aceecards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Mar 11 2006, 12:37 PM)
When you end an auction early on eBay, do you have to provide a reason?   unsure.gif

-Bob

yes the card is no longer for sale.. that is the reason i checked!!

This guy was contacted by my friend after my bday party wed night...

I emailed him pictures and shebang its gone!!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(aceecards @ Mar 11 2006, 01:13 PM)
yes the card is no longer for sale.. that is the reason i checked!!

Ok, thanks. I've never ended an auction early, so I just don't know what's involved in that process. wink.gif

-Bob
jrlenox
well .. my top bid was only $25

Makes you realise that there is a world outside of eBay ! But you give up the chance of someone bidding more than $400

you have every right to cancel within 12 hours of your item completing I believe.

-Jim
randallcards
wow awsome sale! smile.gif
aceecards
yes german fund!! laugh.gif
KHarmon
Great sale for a very nice price!!!
dd316
QUOTE(aceecards @ Mar 11 2006, 10:01 AM)
Im sorry Jim and Ted.. I knew you both expressed interest and had bid on this card..

But last night an agreement was reached with a big time gamer here in st louis.. who wrote me a check for $400.00 on the spot for the card..

He just came by to pu the card and I ended the auction!! sorry!!

That's fine, you got yourself a good deal on it! Now about that other sketch... wink.gif
dolphin_dreamer
And to think we really got an offer of $1,200. dry.gif
jaderock
hmmm...congrats!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.