Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Who is the best YOUNG Safety in the league??
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
PremiereAutos
Voted Best at position for the future:

Qb: Carson Palmer
Rb: Steven Jackson
Wr:
Te:
OL:
DL:
LB: Shawne Merriman
CB:
S:
K:
psupuz31
Sean Considine for me!
marcus42
a little bias here, but Sean Jones from the Browns...very under the radar coming off a season ending knee injury his rookie year, but came on strong in '06
Eliptic
Ill second that vote for Sean Jones. Had better stats than Polamalu who made the pro bowl but Jones got the snub.

Can I ask a question though? Why are you listing players in these polls who havent even played a down of football in the NFL? At least give realistic choices for people to vote for.
killerhawkeye21
Ok...this pick isn't just bias...its the correct choice. Bob Sanders. smile.gif wink.gif
bigalexx
Roy Williams
bweedy58
Ed Reed If he classifies as a young player I think he does
If not Sanders
champb21
laron landry see how big that guy is. watch and see what he does this season
Lew47
You left off 3 of the best Kerry Rhodes from the Jets, Gibril Wilson from the Giants and Sean Jones. I don't know how you could pick anyone you have listed over them.

My vote goes to Kerry Rhodes. I think Adrian Wilson (he's 28 thou) is the best saftey in the league though.
bigalexx
QUOTE(Lew47 @ Aug 17 2007, 05:52 AM)
You left off 3 of the best Kerry Rhodes from the Jets, Gibril Wilson from the Giants and Sean Jones. I don't know how you could pick anyone you have listed over them.

ya the people he listed most of them havnt even played a game in the NFL yet
marcus42
Yep, it is extremely hard to put rookies on a list like this. I know Eric Weddle plays for the Chargers, but is he going to get any playing time, or is he a starter?
my list would probably be:
1-sean jones (bias kickin in wink.gif)
2-Bob Sanders
3-Donte Whitner (buckeye bias!)
4-Polamalu
5-Madeui Williams (he's also underrated in my opinion as well)
i believe ed reed, and roy williams have established themselves as veteran forces in the league, and set the standard at the safety position, I see the 5 guys on the list above as players who will take over for reed and williams. Polamalu is well on his way to doing this.
champb21
besides laron landry where is dawkins he can lay someone out
killerhawkeye21
QUOTE(champb21 @ Aug 17 2007, 11:05 PM)
where is dawkins he can lay someone out

(Max 3 years vet)

Once again..i'd like to let everyone know that the correct answer would have to be, Bob Sanders. wink.gif
cantstoptheblackmamba
QUOTE(killerhawkeye21 @ Aug 17 2007, 10:10 PM)
(Max 3 years vet)
Once again..i'd like to let everyone know that the correct answer would have to be, Bob Sanders. wink.gif

agreed fully!!!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.