The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

gopackgo receives:

Brett Favre and Ernie Sims Lot

sasports receives:

$20

(2) 2005 Playoff Honors Ciatrick Fason/Troy Williamson dual jerseys

06 Donruss Elite AJ Hawk RC #'d /599

Additional notes:

I will send out the payment and cards tomorrow, sasports will send out when he receives.
sasports
agreed. I hope you dont mind but i threw in about 20 extra cards (just stuff i had laying around) as fillers so they fit in the plastic box without moving. Cant wait for mail day!!!!!!!!!!
gopackgo
QUOTE(sasports @ Aug 12 2007, 04:20 PM)
agreed.  I  hope you dont mind but i threw in about 20 extra cards (just stuff i had laying around) as fillers so they fit in the plastic box without moving.  Cant wait for mail day!!!!!!!!!!

No problem, extras are always appreciated! biggrin.gif I would've done the same for you, but I was in a rush when I went to grab your stuff so I sealed it up before I could put in the extras.
sasports
hey got your package today!!!! awsome man thanks. Yours was sent out early this morning. have dc for you. will post later. thanks
gopackgo
QUOTE(sasports @ Aug 15 2007, 06:49 PM)
hey got your package today!!!! awsome man thanks.  Yours was sent out early this morning.  have dc for you.  will post later.  thanks

Awesome sounds great...I was hoping it would get to you, I forgot to ask for DC on my package!
gopackgo
Ya, totally got the package today...probably the best mail ever...71 total cards, 53 of Brett Favre and Ernie Sims, I would say 75% ones I needed for my collection...thank you so much for the trade! Also, good luck and God Bless when you are serving our country usaflag.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.