FeltonMayOkaforCollector1 receives:

2006 Bowman 161 Devin Hester

2006 Bowman Sterling LW LenDale White JSY

Additional notes:

None Specified.
FeltonMayOkaforCollector1
agree
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to 19seahawks75.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to FeltonMayOkaforCollector1.
my end goes out tommorow sorry
bob_TCC
QUOTE(FeltonMayOkaforCollector1 @ Aug 20 2007, 01:21 PM)
my end goes out tommorow sorry

Did you receive what 19seahawks75 is sending? Also, was there a particular reason for the shipping delay?

-Bob
19seahawks75
When we set up the trade he requested that we sent the following week. I sent on the 16th and he has recieved......

Your item was delivered at 2:33 PM on August 18, 2007 in *******, WI 53188.

I have not recieved mine yet. But Im sure it will be here soon!Sorry about that!!

Erik
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to FeltonMayOkaforCollector1.
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
FeltonMayOkaforCollector1,

Again, please confirm that you received what 19seahawks75 sent to you. According to the DC number, that appears to have happened on 8/18/07.

-Bob
19seahawks75
Recieved mine...... biggrin.gif and I sent him a reminder!!

"Hey bro, got the cards today and posted that I recieved....you need to go to our trade thread and reply as recieved also to complete the trade!thx"
bob_TCC
trade complete
bob_TCC
QUOTE(FeltonMayOkaforCollector1 @ Aug 27 2007, 01:48 AM)
trade complete

We'll take this to mean that you received and that there are no concerns with what was received. In the future, please update your transactions when the status actually changes (e.g., when you receive what the other member sent).

This trade is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.