Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WWE Signs 3rd Generation Von Erich
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Wrestling
dodgerblue38501
World Wrestling Entertainment has apparently signed Lacey Adkisson, the daughter the late "Texas Tornado" Kerry Von Erich to a developmental deal. On her MySpace.com page, Adkisson announced, "Just signed with WWE!! Following daddy's foot steps...! Wish me luck!!" Lacey, 21 years old, would be the the first third-generation member of the famous Von Erich wrestling family, who were the centerpiece of the legendary World Class Championship Wrestling territory based out of Dallas, Texas. WWE is slated to release a WCCW documentary DVD set this December. Lacey's father Kerry, a former NWA World and WWF Intercontinental champion, was considered one of the top babyfaces of the 1980s. He committed suicide in 1993 with a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
jaderock
Interesting...my bet is they drop her once the DVD is released. Their developmental territories seem to be run by monkeys. I can't think of one developmental performer getting called up (that means something) that wasn't jacked or siliconed up!
dd316
That family is cursed!!
bblair_2002
If she's gonna follow in her daddy's footsteps,does that mean she's gonna go on coke binges and be dead by the time she hits 30?

Twisted humor aside,I was a fan of the Von Erichs in WCCW and I'd love to see Kevin make some sort of comeback now that his niece has a contract.
yankeesjetsfan
I'm intretsed to see if she is gonna be a diva with talent or just a piece of eye candy. If she looks like Kerry, I'm going for the former.

Mike
jaderock
It's reported she looks like Kelly Kelly...hope her charisma is better than Kelly (airhead).
dodgerblue38501
QUOTE(jaderock @ Aug 10 2007, 12:42 PM)
It's reported she looks like Kelly Kelly...hope her charisma is better than Kelly (airhead).

Amen to that. I may not look as good but even I have more Rythm than Kelly squared.
yankeesjetsfan
QUOTE(dodgerblue38501 @ Aug 10 2007, 02:01 PM)
Amen to that. I may not look as good but even I have more Rythm than Kelly squared.

laugh.gif

Mike

dodgerblue38501
QUOTE(jaderock @ Aug 10 2007, 12:42 PM)

Here's Lacey Adkisson's photo:

jaderock
Thanks for the photo! Not one to like blondes to begin with, I would say to Lacey..."Keep your day job (if she has one)!!!!"
bblair_2002
I can't help but see her dad when I look at her photo.
dodgerblue38501
QUOTE(bblair_2002 @ Aug 11 2007, 09:00 AM)
I can't help but see her dad when I look at her photo.

Yep, I thought the same thing.
dodgerblue38501
The word making its way around among developmental talents is that Lacey Adkisson/Von Erich, the daughter of Kerry Von Erich, has been released. While she was ridiculously beautiful, the feeling was that she didn't really have a grasp of the business and wasn't around much the last month training in FCW, where she had been assigned. I find this odd timing considering the recent release of the WWE Documentary about World Class Championship Wrestling where her dad, uncles, and grandfather all made names for themselves.

jaderock
Boy did Vince drop the ball on this one...she's going to be in Playboy - once a WWE "tradition". That said, it has been noted that since Linda McMahon was appointed to the Connecticut State Board of Education and the fact that WWE has gone to Rated "PG" that stuff like posing is Playboy is NO LONGER an avenue for it's Divas sadwalk.gif
Omegax80
Meh, don't care. Having a family legacy isn't enough to make it in WWE.

Manu got the boot and Sim Snuka is on the way out (or is already gone).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.