Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Got Some New Stuff In! Updated Bucket
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
picipat
I've got a couple of new things in that I'm willing to trade. LMK if you are interested. I've also put up some old cards that I have and am willing to trade before I list them on Ebay.
user posted image
SuperCardCollector1
i like the cutler, jones, and the avant plmk
NoahMyBoy03
I am interested in the Cutler auto. Please check my site. Thanks
michaelbennett_12
hey man im still interested in the cutler, check my site:

My Webpage

thanks!
aceecards
I like the steve smiths.. nice eagles patch there!
broncofan76
Please check my bucket for the Cutler. Also like a few more depending on if you need anything from my bucket. Thank you.
placorte
i like the steve smiths and cutler

thanks,
chip
sasports
i want the peterson. what would you want for it. my buckett has very little so just let me know
picipat
SuperCard - Didn't see anything in your bucket. I'm assuming that you have more though.

Ace - You have so much nice stuff I don't even know where to start. I'm looking through your bucket carefully as we speak.

Noah - I like the Bird TT and some of your Football autos like the Jackson.

Bennet - I like your Bush Auto, Palmer/Manning Dual, Tomlinson Autos, and possibly some of your Addai autos. I also like your Lebron, Kobe, and Amare Autos

Broncofan - I only saw the Maroney

Placorte - I like the Manning Dual, Norwood, and Bush Autos

picipat
sas - What Peterson are you talking about?
sasports
sorry wrong forum. But while i am here, you wanna aspire beck auto?
sasports
or an anquan blodin ultra stars jsy
picipat
Ace - I like the Maroney Auto, Bargnani TT Auto, Ovechkin Auto, Rodman Auto, ARod Auto, Sheffield TT Auto, Stan the Man TT, TT Puj/Ortiz/Ram, Gretz/Lem Dual JSY, Morneau Auto, Dice K Auto, Mantle TT, Morneau SPx, the list just goes on and on.
picipat
I've got both the Beck Auto and the Boldin Ultra JSY. Thanks anyway.
michaelbennett_12
i could do my 2006 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity Joseph Addai RC Auto 11/50 BV 100 and amare for your cutler. lmk..
picipat
Do you have pics of them?
michaelbennett_12
QUOTE(picipat @ Aug 4 2007, 10:28 PM)
Do you have pics of them?

yes.. one minute and ill show you.
picipat
Sweet!
michaelbennett_12
im uploading them in my photobucket, after that ill give u the link.
michaelbennett_12
[quote=michaelbennett_12,Aug 4 2007, 10:32 PM]
im uploading them in my photobucket, after that ill give u the link.
Addai Auto

Amare Auto

There ya go! LMK..
picipat
Do you still have that Nash Auto?
michaelbennett_12
QUOTE(picipat @ Aug 4 2007, 10:39 PM)
Do you still have that Nash Auto?

yes i still have it.
picipat
Anyway we could work something out for that card and another one that is lower than the Addai? Something maybe like one of newer Tomlinson Autos or another auto. I just want to make sure that I get 1 or 2 really nice cards for that Cutler.
picipat
If the Nash has a really high BV though maybe we could work something out.
michaelbennett_12
QUOTE(picipat @ Aug 4 2007, 10:48 PM)
Anyway we could work something out for that card and another one that is lower than the Addai?  Something maybe like one of newer Tomlinson Autos or another auto.  I just want to make sure that I get 1 or 2 really nice cards for that Cutler.

sure. well i dont have the tomlinson auto right now, could u think of something else to add?
michaelbennett_12
i dont know what the nash books for.
picipat
I'm definitely interested in the Nash and something else. You have a lot of nice stuff.
picipat
I like your Josh Howard Auto. I also like your dual autos. Maybe if we have to we can do the Cutler for one of the Duals
michaelbennett_12
what about the nash and the amare?
picipat
The problem with the nash and the amare is that I'll be tempted to put them both in my PC and I'm trying to get something in the deal for the cutler that I can continue to trade. Everyone likes the Cutler and is always trying to trade for it so I'm trying to get another card that people will still like. The Nash for sure is going into my PC.
michaelbennett_12
QUOTE(picipat @ Aug 4 2007, 11:09 PM)
The problem with the nash and the amare is that I'll be tempted to put them both in my PC and I'm trying to get something in the deal for the cutler that I can continue to trade.  Everyone likes the Cutler and is always trying to trade for it so I'm trying to get another card that people will still like.  The Nash for sure is going into my PC.

lol ok, throw me an offer out there to go with the nash.
picipat
My offer would be the Nash and Howard for the Cutler. The problem is that I don't really know if that is a fair offer because I don't know BVs on the Howard or the Nash.
michaelbennett_12
QUOTE(picipat @ Aug 4 2007, 11:18 PM)
My offer would be the Nash and Howard for the Cutler.  The problem is that I don't really know if that is a fair offer because I don't know BVs on the Howard or the Nash.

neither do i... well i think it would be fair because the last nash sold on ebay for like 51 dlvd, the last howard 13 dlvd, and the last cutler around 59 dlvd.
srqbillsguy
still interested in a deal can now use the lynch auto
picipat
Billsguy - Sending PM
shultsy24
QUOTE(picipat @ Aug 5 2007, 11:47 AM)
Billsguy - Sending PM

Hey man, ive sent you a few pms but you haven't responded..Can you let me know on our deal, would really love to do a deal with ya.
Football27
i like the exqisite three color patch check my site and whats the bv
michaelbennett_12
u still interested in a trade?
marcus42
hey patrick do you still have that ginn auto?
picipat
Sending PMs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.