Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF: Maurice Jones-Drew cards!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Cardsandbeanies
Mainly looking to trade for his 2006 RC's. Not buying at the moment. Please let me know what you have and what you need for trade. Thanks! smile.gif
jfreakdj777
I GOT A MODREW SPA AUTO PATCH 2 COLOR BV 300 AND A CLASS MARKS SILVER AUTO /50 BV 80
Cardsandbeanies
Interested in the Class Marks silver auto #/50. LMK what you need for trade. Thanks.

QUOTE(jfreakdj777 @ Aug 3 2007, 09:22 AM)
I GOT A MODREW SPA AUTO PATCH 2 COLOR BV 300 AND A CLASS MARKS SILVER AUTO /50 BV 80

jfreakdj777
DEPENDS I ONLY WANT TO TRADE UP ON THAT 1 WHAT R UR CARDS THAT BV 100 OR SO AND COULD WE DO A CASH CARD DEAL PLMK THANKS
Cardsandbeanies
If you are looking to trade up, then nevermind.
PremiereAutos
I have some $100+ drew autos....what autos do you have bv $100+? if not also have some rc jsys, and some rcs...looking for chargers...
Cardsandbeanies
Interested in these 2:

Drew, Maurice 2006 Press Pass SE Game-Used Jersey Gold/199
Drew, Maurice 2006 Sage Hit game-used jersey

LMK.

QUOTE(PremiereAutos @ Aug 3 2007, 02:14 PM)
I have some $100+ drew autos....what autos do you have bv $100+? if not also have some rc jsys, and some rcs...looking for chargers...

Johnny Number 5
2006 UD RC in Mint condition

mofo
rainmanb
How about a Turkey Red Cabinet Auto Relic #/500? Would want to an even one for one trade?...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.