Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: TCC Launches TradingCardCentral.TV!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2, 3
bob_TCC
I'm very pleased to announce the launch of TradingCardCentral.TV, an online video channel devoted to trading cards! This channel already includes over 1100 videos showcasing collectors breaking boxes and sharing their mail or collections as well as hobby news and information - including direct from the card manufacturers.

To check out this exciting new tool for collectors, please click here.

Why spend time searching and searching for new trading card videos on various video sites when the TradingCardCentral.TV editorial team is already doing it for you? So, visit TradingCardCentral.TV today!

Enjoy the videos!

-Bob

coltsfan23
Oh wow! Yet another amazing add Bob!!

EDIT: When signing up, under public nickname, account is misspelled. tongue.gif
2000 rushing yards
wow!! awesome bob thumbsup.gif
dd316
Very cool! TCC is definitely at the forefront of the collecting hobby! smile.gif
baseballguy601
i <3 bob unsure.gif

that was akward

laugh.gif GREAT JOB BOB

THANKS smile.gif
bob_TCC
Another cool feature is that anyone can add a TradingCardCentral.TV player to their own web site! To get the HTML code to do so, simply click here.

-Bob
ffman
Another cool addition!
2000 rushing yards
added it to my freewebs site biggrin.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(2000 rushing yards @ Aug 2 2007, 12:32 PM)
added it to my freewebs site biggrin.gif

thumbsup.gif

By the way, more videos are being added all the time! In fact, another 25+ videos have been added since this topic was created.

-Bob
NGWH Sports Cards
Wicked sweet job Bob!~
gopackgo
What a breakthrought. Well done Bob, thanks for making TCC even better (if that was possible tongue.gif )
bob_TCC
Thanks for the positive feedback, everyone! wink.gif

At this moment, the channel now has 1225 videos!

-Bob
DiscoDonnie
Hey Bob is the a limit to how long the video can be? I tried uploading one of my videos that is only 2 minutes long but it timed out. I'm trying to upload the 12 minuet one but its taking forever sad.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(DiscoDonnie @ Aug 2 2007, 03:42 PM)
Hey Bob is the a limit to how long the video can be? I tried uploading one of my videos that is only 2 minutes long but it timed out. I'm trying to upload the 12 minuet one but its taking forever sad.gif

There is no limit on the time, but the file size is limited to 50 MB per video. This obviously only applies if you're uploading a file directly to the site. If the video is already located on a site like YouTube.com, you won't need to do anything. We'll find the video and have it added within approximately 24-48 hours.

-Bob
DiscoDonnie
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 2 2007, 11:46 AM)
There is no limit on the time, but the file size is limited to 50 MB per video.  This obviously only applies if you're uploading a file directly to the site.  If the video is already located on a site like YouTube.com, you won't need to do anything.  We'll find the video and have it added within approximately 24-48 hours.

-Bob

Ah, mine is 156MB........ laugh.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(DiscoDonnie @ Aug 2 2007, 04:43 PM)
Ah, mine is 156MB........ laugh.gif

Is the video already on YouTube? If so, what's the URL?

-Bob
scottmax36
nice addition to the site
oldspice_007
Wow that's huge Bob.
Nice stuff!
bob_TCC
Thanks again for the positive feedback! wink.gif

Enjoy the videos!

-Bob
DiscoDonnie
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 2 2007, 01:07 PM)
Is the video already on YouTube?  If so, what's the URL?

-Bob

no because its too large sad.gif
hernant15
Congrats Bob, I just don't know what to expect next!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(DiscoDonnie @ Aug 2 2007, 07:01 PM)
no because its too large sad.gif

It appears you need to create smaller videos then. tongue.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
New videos from the last 24 hours have been posted. wink.gif

-Bob
javon walker
sounds really cool.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(javon walker @ Aug 3 2007, 11:17 PM)
sounds really cool.

It's a video-based site, so it looks even cooler than it sounds. tongue.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
More videos have been added, pushing the total to over 1265 videos already!

-Bob
vicsten
Way to go Bob! What an excellent addition to an already wonderful site! -Vickie
DiaperDandy
Great work!!!!
nameant
Very nice addition Bob. I'm watching one of ace's breaks now. wink.gif
MetsFan86
sweet addition bob! what will you think of next!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(MetsFan86 @ Aug 4 2007, 11:32 PM)
what will you think of next!

Hang around and find out. wink.gif

TradingCardCentral.TV now hosts 1275 videos!

-Bob
bob_TCC
The Spotlight Video has been updated!

Join ZcoseSportsMarketing opening a 2006/07 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection Basketball Cards Hobby Box live from the 28th National Sports Collectors Convention in Cleveland, Ohio.

-Bob
bob_TCC
New videos from the last 12 hours have been added!

-Bob
yankeesjetsfan
Awesome Bob! Innovations like this is why I feel TCC is the best site in our hobby. Congrats on the launch and keep up the terrific work.

Mike
bob_TCC
QUOTE(yankeesjetsfan @ Aug 6 2007, 09:46 AM)
Awesome Bob! Innovations like this is why I feel TCC is the best site in our hobby. Congrats on the launch and keep up the terrific work.

Thanks, Mike. wink.gif

By the way, another morning brings new videos to TradingCardCentral.TV!

-Bob
bob_TCC
If you wanted to attend The National, but couldn't... Check out TradingCardCentral.TV! One dozen videos were just added showing footage from the hobby's largest show. Additional videos are coming this week.

-Bob
Kfish311
this was an excellent add , great job!
gm367695
Great work! Now I'll need to find a place to sleep once my wife throws my stuff on the lawn.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(gm367695 @ Aug 6 2007, 04:22 PM)
Now I'll need to find a place to sleep once my wife throws my stuff on the lawn.

Are you suggesting that we'll need to create a shelter for abandoned collectors? tongue.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
On a related note...

Promotion of TradingCardCentral.TV began today as well. For example, we're currently running a Google-based text ad on SportsCardForum.com.

-Bob
gohran
Do we need to sign in b4 we view the videos? And do we use this account for log-in or create a new ID?
gohran
Answered my own questions by signing in. No need to post answer Thanks
bob_TCC
QUOTE(gohran @ Aug 6 2007, 09:11 PM)
Do we need to sign in b4 we view the videos?

An account is not required to view the videos.

QUOTE(gohran @ Aug 6 2007, 09:11 PM)
And do we use this account for log-in or create a new ID?

If you want to add comments, reviews or submit videos, you'll need to create an account. Future versions of TradingCardCentral.TV will likely be integrated with the Collector Zone member database.

-Bob
bob_TCC
QUOTE(gohran @ Aug 6 2007, 09:13 PM)
Answered my own questions by signing in. No need to post answer Thanks

We were posting at the same time. Oh well, others might have the same questions. wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
Additional videos from the last 12 hours or less have been added.

-Bob
bob_TCC
With this morning's update, TradingCardCentral.TV has reached 1325 videos! Be sure to check it out each day since new videos are added multiple times per day!

-Bob
2000 rushing yards
i think i'm gonna have to pull an all-nighter ot watch all of them laugh.gif
bob_TCC
Another morning brings another round of updates! The Spotlight Video now features an announcement from Donruss.

-Bob
gopackgo
That Donruss Americana product will be interesting. Do they have a checklist yet where you can see who will be in the set yet, or is it too early to know?
bob_TCC
QUOTE(gopackgo @ Aug 8 2007, 11:39 AM)
That Donruss Americana product will be interesting. Do they have a checklist yet where you can see who will be in the set yet, or is it too early to know?

I don't believe the checklist is available yet, but click here for more information.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.