Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Heat/Pistons: Guess the Total Points #2
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Contests and Giveaways
bob_TCC
Here's your chance to win a free 2004-05 Upper Deck Black Diamond Basketball - Chauncey Billups Black Diamond Jersey (BDJ-CB) game-used card.

user posted image

For this contest, you simply need to tell me the total number of points that will be scored in the Heat/Pistons game that starts at 8:00 PM EST on Tuesday, May 31st.

Entries will be accepted until 7:45 PM EST on Tuesday, May 31st. At the completion of the basketball game, the person who guessed the number closest to the actual number of total points scored (either over or under) will be announced as the winner.

Good luck!

-Bob
Iguodalafan9
leftyshan
te23
masringer
wrv01
proGr@m217
193 thanks
Butterman1
aceecards
northicehero99
toysoldierman2001
meuandthelot
bob_TCC
Any final guesses on this one?

-Bob
bob_TCC
Ok, we're "locked in" with your guesses. Good luck everyone and enjoy the game.

-Bob
bob_TCC
At the half, the Pistons lead the Heat 60-46 for a total of 106 points.

-Bob
bob_TCC
The Pistons win 106-96 for a total of 202 points - within 1 of the 201 that was posted by te23 and then meuandthelot.

This has caused the judges to go unsure.gif since the "unwritten" rule was that only one member could pick a given number, but the rule was unwritten. So, again the judges go unsure.gif .

Here's what we're going to do...

te23, as the first member to post the 201, wins the posted prize. Congratulations!

Since the rules should have been clearer on this point, meuandthelot will be sent a 2004-05 Upper Deck Black Diamond Basketball - Vince Carter Diamond Cut (DC38) insert card. Please send me your address via a PM.

-Bob
bob_TCC
The cards were shipped on Wednesday, June 8th. Please just let me know when they arrive.

Sorry for the delay.

-Bob
bob_TCC
This prize was also part of the package that te23 confirmed on 6/10/05, so it has been confirmed as well. wink.gif

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.