Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Finally got a Buckett
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Joshhoward05
link in sig
iLLocity
llike the bell and stanton.. i can throw in the mosses to even up a deal if we make one!
sasports
have a shockley auto. pm sent
Scruffmcgruff24
hey i could really use the tatum, michael clayton and redick autos lmk what you see of mine thanks
hodee5
I was snooping through your Carter pages, and just a small hint.....you might want to change the color of the cards you have....that yellow, you can't read it.....thanx much, Jeff
Joshhoward05
illocity-didnt see anything.sorry

ScruffMcgruff-i like the miles austin classics Auto and the maurce Jones Drew Freah Ink Auto & the Roy Williams Gu'd.lmk thanks

Hodee-thanks wasent sure how hard the were to see i will change the color thanks
Scruffmcgruff24
what can you give me for the austin and roy williams? the jones drew is pending with somebody else right now sorry. Any chance i could get 2 of the 3 i like of yours for them? i could include another jersey or something with the ones you want
Football27
like the mark bradley class officers and joel fliani 3 color what are the bvs
raiderwop
i like the aj hawk

you can check my buckett, if you don't see anything there.... let me know if you need avs stuff cuz i have tons!!!!
Joshhoward05
football27-the bradley is BV$12 and the Filani is BV$10 want $12.do you have any cards of players i collect or any 07 Donruss Elite Rcs.lmk thanks
Joshhoward05
i am interested in your 4 cowboys card but dont want to trade the Hawk Unless i get 1 really good card.thanks
saints94
I like the Filani 3 clr
BarnhardtEnterprises
like the steve breaston auto...
Joshhoward05
saints if my and football dont strike i deal i will let you know.thanks

barnhardt-you got a site?lmk thanks
WestCoastSkinsFan
I dig the Hawk. If you see anything you like, PM me. I don't check these threads too often.
Joshhoward05
lots of things i like just nothing for the hawk.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.