Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trading This Peyton Manning /25 Down
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
kordaisdad22
Hey everyone,
I picked this up yesterday and am looking to trade it down. With this one tho I am not going to look through buckets I am just looking for the best offer you will give me for it. As you can see in the picture the piece is blue and the Colts helmet are white and the only blue on the helmet is on the horseshoe and the stripe down the middle. There are not many out there like this and if you are a Colts fan or a Manning fan you gotta get this! #9/25

user posted image
raiderwop
can you give me some teams or players you are looking for so i know what to offer
Dreamerfan
what is the book on it?
skyhigh
QUOTE(kordaisdad22 @ Jul 29 2007, 12:48 PM)
Hey everyone,
    I picked this up yesterday and am looking to trade it down. With this one tho I am not going to look through buckets I am just looking for the best offer you will give me for it. As you can see in the picture the piece is blue and the Colts helmet are white and the only blue on the helmet is on the horseshoe and the stripe down the middle. There are not many out there like this and if you are a Colts fan or a Manning fan you gotta get this! #9/25
user posted image

who u looking for in genral and i will put something together for it
kordaisdad22
hey everyone thanks for all the responses the players and teams i am looking for about anything just some nice stuff...bv wise i have no idea its just this is a rare card so just gonna see what i can get....whenever i get the best offer i will post it on here so this way everyone has an idea of what they need to offer....but let me know thanks
cmeyer
QUOTE(Dreamerfan @ Jul 29 2007, 02:43 PM)
what is the book on it?

Bv $100
HOFerAutoCollector
is that creased above and below the swatch?
kordaisdad22
i got a pm yesterday about that and i stared and looked at the card and tried to see if it was and i did nto see it on the card so i think it has to be something else
kordaisdad22
anyone else will be sending this card out very soon
kordaisdad22
putting this up before i go to bed....I WILL GET BACK TO EVERYONE IN THE MORNING...thanks everyone so far
kordaisdad22
anyone else?
kordaisdad22
the leader so far is only offerin a
2007 dpp michael bush auto--50.00
2003 fleer authentic ripped tim brown jersey /50 30.00
6 misc jersey/autos

so its still open...let me know
HOFerAutoCollector
I know you didnt want to look through buckets, but doesnt seem like youre getting much int he way of offers. If you want to take a look at mine, I can work something out with you
Tom
kordaisdad22
i din't see a whole lot in there....do you have anything not listed?
snkpoct137
QUOTE(kordaisdad22 @ Jul 30 2007, 11:44 PM)
the leader so far is only offerin a
2007 dpp michael bush auto--50.00
2003 fleer authentic ripped tim brown jersey /50 30.00
6 misc jersey/autos
so its still open...let me know

considering u collect michael bush and tim brown, i dont know why u r even thinking about any different offers.. especially with 6 extra gu/autos!
kordaisdad22
just seeing what else is out there...might find something i want even more...doesn't hurt anything
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.