Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: will trade for anything peterson.
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
sasports
if i dont have it I WANT IT. GU, Autos, SN'd i will take dups of. Let me know what you need or want. Check my bucket (sorry not complete yet so just ask if you dont see what you like).
sasports
Anyone got any petersons?????????
15bringsitback
05 Playoff Prestige-Adrian Peterson

lmk if you have any St.Louis Cardinals stuff...thanx

15bringsitback
07 Playoff Prestige-Adrian Peterson

lmk if you have any St.Louis Cardinals stuff...thanx

sasports
well i dont really have anything special from the cards, and i already have a prestige peterson on its way through the mail. but i appreciate the post. is there anything else i can help you with.
rtsjr
have draft issues si with him on the cover
lmk if can use it
verredog
QUOTE(sasports @ Jul 29 2007, 10:00 AM)
if i dont have it I WANT IT.  GU, Autos, SN'd i will take dups of.  Let me know what you need or want.  Check my bucket (sorry not complete yet so just ask if you dont see what you like).

i have a 2007 press pass SE "class of 2007" insert card.

link to pic:

http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa224/v...rent=calvin.jpg
sasports
Thanks but I already have it.
Eliptic
Only have a Hit Peterson, but I have a Marcus McCaulley Press Pass Red Ink SP Auto. Also found a Sidney Rice Aspire and Hit.
Squidcheese007
ive got a 07 Ultra Signature Class Dual Autograph (with Brandon Jackson) #'d to 25 (REDEMPTION), if your interested
sasports
QUOTE(Squidcheese007 @ Jul 30 2007, 11:10 AM)
ive got a 07 Ultra Signature Class Dual Autograph (with Brandon Jackson) #'d to 25 (REDEMPTION), if your interested

extremely. what do you want for it?
srqbillsguy
QUOTE(sasports @ Jul 29 2007, 10:00 AM)
if i dont have it I WANT IT.  GU, Autos, SN'd i will take dups of.  Let me know what you need or want.  Check my bucket (sorry not complete yet so just ask if you dont see what you like).

i have an 07 upper deck first edition adrian peterson and a prestige adrian peterson. interested in the ultra lee evans jsy
troygoesdeep
is maroney a rc?
sasports
the auto jsy? it is gone already
sasports
QUOTE(srqbillsguy @ Jul 30 2007, 01:39 PM)
i have an 07 upper deck first edition adrian peterson and a prestige adrian peterson. interested in the ultra lee evans jsy

i could use both of those rookies. you want the lee evans?
srqbillsguy
QUOTE(sasports @ Jul 30 2007, 04:13 PM)
i could use both of those rookies.  you want the lee evans?

i need the evans and the darby press pass jsy. i know the prstige is 12.00 don't know on the other one the evans probably 8-10 i know i have a hit peterson card too if ya want it.bv 4 on it. can i add anything else to get both cards? lmk
sasports
QUOTE(srqbillsguy @ Jul 30 2007, 03:24 PM)
i need the evans and the darby press pass jsy.  i know the prstige is 12.00 don't know on the other one  the evans probably 8-10 i know i have a hit peterson card too if ya want it.bv 4 on it. can i add anything else to get both cards? lmk

i dont really need anything else you have and i already have the hit peterson. I figure the 2 petersons together are about 20 dollars, and the evans is about 10, the darby is 18. i would send both (evnas and darby) for the two petersons and 5 dollars. Is that agreeable to you?
sasports
hey people i still need petey
BarnhardtEnterprises
i have an 07 press pass se
sasports
thanks but i already have that one
rowdymoly
QUOTE(sasports @ Jul 30 2007, 07:23 PM)
hey people i still need petey

have a '07 press pass se.a. peterson #r29
'07 press pass a.peterson #tar-5
'07press pass power pick a.peterson #103
'07 press pass primetime player a.peterson #pp-7
'07 score a.peterson #341
if you need lmk jim joriva@comcast.net is easy way to reach me.
sasports
thanks but i already have all of them
BarnhardtEnterprises
may i have a suggestion?

if you have everything everyone has been saying i would suggest you change the topic title from would trade for anything...
rowdymoly
QUOTE(BarnhardtEnterprises @ Jul 30 2007, 09:50 PM)
may i have a suggestion?

if you have everything everyone has been saying i would suggest you change the topic title from would trade for anything...

i agree it takes time to look up this stuff.
saints94
QUOTE(rowdymoly @ Jul 30 2007, 08:59 PM)
have a '07 press pass se.a. peterson #r29
'07 press pass a.peterson #tar-5
'07press pass power pick a.peterson #103
'07 press pass primetime player a.peterson #pp-7
'07 score a.peterson  #341
if you need lmk    jim              joriva@comcast.net is easy way to reach me.

I could use these rowdy.
sasports
hey barnhardt, so what do you suggest my title be?
sasports
ok people i am back.....lets trade
srqbillsguy
QUOTE(sasports @ Jul 30 2007, 04:34 PM)
i dont really need anything else you have and i already have the hit peterson. I figure the 2 petersons together are about 20 dollars, and the evans is about 10, the darby is 18. i would send both (evnas and darby) for the two petersons and 5 dollars.  Is that agreeable to you?

was mainly interested in the evans jsy would trade you either of the peterson rc's for it your choice. lmk. hope we can finalize a deal
sasports
i would do the evans for the 1st edition petey. deal?
srqbillsguy
QUOTE(sasports @ Jul 31 2007, 10:11 AM)
i would do the evans for the 1st edition petey.  deal?

deal pm sent
sasports
thanks
sasports
got some new stuff so let me know what you need
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.