Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Got an NPN today from Topps Finest Football
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
northicehero99
Got home today and had a package from Topps. Opened the package and inside was a 2005 Topps Finest Channing Crowder auto, un-numbered. Not bad at all for $0.39. I have attached a scan for your viewing pleasure.
Tarasadie17
Great! Nice .39 cent pick up!
snkpoct137
very nice... i sent out a bunch yesterday i hope i get something like that back
KHarmon
That is a nice NPN.
jaxjaggywires
Nice NPN auto cool.gif
jon_8_us
A price that can't be beat!
jon
jonnyweb69
i sent out 26 of them a few weeks ago, i hope i get something like this at least once!

very nice!
randallcards
great NPN! smile.gif
northicehero99
QUOTE(jonnyweb69 @ Mar 2 2006, 12:00 AM)
i sent out 26 of them a few weeks ago, i hope i get something like this at least once!

very nice!

I would say you should have pretty good odds with that many. What did you send in on?
northicehero99
Thanks all, for the comments. I thought this was pretty cool. An auto for the price of postage is always nice.
aceecards
still this guy is burning up the NPN charts..

Someday you gotta share your secrets... laugh.gif

Congrats on the freebie!!
pistolpd22
congrats it looks nice
jonnyweb69
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Mar 2 2006, 08:01 AM)
I would say you should have pretty good odds with that many.  What did you send in on?

varied, i went down a long NPN list and sent an assortment.

some sweet spot football, baseball
MLB artifacts
MLB ultimate sig
playoff contenders football
leaf rookies & stars football

and a few others that i can't remember. (maybe i should have written them down... DOH!)
yankeesjetsfan
Pretty sweet. I can't wait to try my hand at NPN's.

Mike
northicehero99
QUOTE(jonnyweb69 @ Mar 2 2006, 08:45 AM)
and a few others that i can't remember.  (maybe i should have written them down... DOH!)

Yes this is a good idea for anyone doing this. This way you can track how well you did. At a minimum you have a list of what you already sent in on. Which is very important as two out of the big 3 only allow one or two entries. I try to keep a list for this purpose. Too hard to remember whether is was Sweet Spot football or SS Baseball, so this way I know.

PS everyone got another auto today from Bowman's Best Football. A whosits but for $0.39 still not complaining.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.