Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Topps heritage NPN
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
aceecards
send 3x5 card no meter mailed 1 request per household..blah blah...

NPN 2006 Heritage Baseball
PO Box 2036
Duryea, PA 18642
jaxjaggywires
Good info....I'll have to try one of these someday.
yankeesjetsfan
I'm sending a request tomorrow.

Mike
randallcards
thanks steve smile.gif
BaltimoreFan4Life
Thanks for the address! I am going to attempt this one on Monday. I have sent in before and had no luck. I tried sending 2 different ones last week. So maybe I will get lucky like alot of other people do.
northicehero99
QUOTE(BaltimoreFan4Life @ Mar 4 2006, 08:59 PM)
Thanks for the address!  I am going to attempt this one on Monday.  I have sent in before and had no luck.  I tried sending 2 different ones last week.  So maybe I will get lucky like alot of other people do.

I have been most sucessful with topps high end products like Pristine, Pristine Legends. Since they put one good card a pack, you are more likely to get a good card when you get it. See my recent Pristine jersey #/75 thread.
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Mar 8 2006, 10:54 AM)
I have been most sucessful with topps high end products like Pristine, Pristine Legends.  Since they put one good card a pack, you are more likely to get a good card when you get it.  See my recent Pristine jersey #/75 thread.

I absolutely agree, since 2003 Pristine has been very good to me. I miss Topps Tribute, I did well with that product too.
BaltimoreFan4Life
Well I sent one off this morning and my sister sent one last week. So maybe one of us will get lucky this time. Over all we have sent out 4 all together. Maybe we will get lucky this time.
BaltimoreFan4Life
After a total of 5 NPN's over the last month and a half- still no return. sad.gif Maybe if I keep trying I will get lucky one day!!
northicehero99
QUOTE(BaltimoreFan4Life @ Apr 9 2006, 03:52 PM)
After a total of 5 NPN's over the last month and a half- still no return. sad.gif  Maybe if I keep trying I will get lucky one day!!

Patience is the key. I just got notification via email from Donruss on another 2004 product, so wait, or enter and they will come . . .

Give it some time, sometimes it takes 2-3 months before they come. I have gone through a dry spell for about a month now, but when they hit last I had like 6-7 in a two week sprint.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.