Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sale: bcoger to BigBen7
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
bcoger
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

bcoger receives:

$100 via Paypal

BigBen7 receives:

Custom McFarlane- Joey Porter tackles Browns Fan.

Additional notes:

Will send $75 today and $25 in a week.
snkpoct137
oh my god that is insane that you are doing that laugh.gif! sry just had to say something lol
BigBen7
The details of the sale are correct and are agreed upon!

(First payment has been sent)
BigBen7
Final Payment of $25 has been paid!
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to bcoger.
bcoger
Payment has been received and I am working on the customs. This is not an overnight project and it does take a little time.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(bcoger @ Aug 10 2007, 07:03 PM)
Payment has been received and I am working on the customs. This is not an overnight project and it does take a little time.

Understood. I was simply looking for confirmation that the initial payment was received. wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
bcoger,

Can you provide an approximate schedule for when the figure will be ready and shipped?

-Bob
bcoger
I am hoping to have them done in 2-3 weeks, although it is tuff to tell because I have been working lots of overtime at work and have only had 1 day off so far this month. I do work on them a little almost every night.
bcoger
progress is coming along. I will post pics once I get my digital camera back.
BigBen7
Ok, sounds good, thanks!
bcoger
i'll tell you what, this is the hardest custom i have done. the fan figure is really making work.
BigBen7
How much more time do you think it will take?

Thanks!
bcoger
i am hoping to get this done soon. like i said this is the hardest custom i have done to date. i have had to do a lot of shaving and sculpting on the "fan."
bcoger
here are some update pics:
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
BigBen7
Lookin good! Thanks for the update and photos, cant wait to see the finished product!
bcoger
waiting on decal paper to come in.
bob_TCC
bcoger,

Since this transaction has now reached 90+ days, I'd like to get a date by when you plan to complete this project and deliver the item.

Thanks,

-Bob
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to bcoger.
bob_TCC
BigBen7
Bcoger, you know when your going to be done?
bcoger
I am trying to hurry and get these done. The fan is giving me a lot of problems. This is the first fan I have done.
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
At this time, bcoger has 48 hours to provide an update for this transaction. In addition, the update must include images showing the latest status of this figure and those images must confirm that progress has been made since the last update. If both requests are not honored, his account will be restricted to Current Transactions Only.

-Bob
bob_TCC
bcoger
slow down bob. i am hoping to have these done but this weekend. I don't have my camera right now, so i can't give you pictures. Wow, I have 2 pending transaction that are custom works and I get warned that i am going to have my account suspended to current transactions only. I have also been a very good trader on this site and just because I am taking longer than expected and custom projects my account may be set to current transaction only. I think that is unfair.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(bcoger @ Dec 13 2007, 10:44 PM)
slow down bob. i am hoping to have these done but this weekend. I don't have my camera right now, so i can't give you pictures. Wow, I have 2 pending transaction that are custom works and I get warned that i am going to have my account suspended to current transactions only. I have also been a very good trader on this site and just because I am taking longer than expected and custom projects my account may be set to current transaction only. I think that is unfair.

What's unfair is to have accepted $100 from another member over 140 days ago for something that you obviously were not prepared to complete in a reasonable time frame. Furthermore, what's unfair is to have that same member watch you enter into and complete other transactions since that time - taking time that could have been spent completing this project in a reasonable time frame. Finally, what's unfair is to only provide updates after the other member and/or team members make repeated requests for updates.

To be fair though, I'll extend the deadline for pictures to Sunday night.

-Bob
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to BigBen7.
bob_TCC
BigBen7
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 20 2007, 02:58 PM)
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to BigBen7.

Still haven't received antything
bcoger
I will have update pics this week.
bcoger
Pics will be added shortly. I am done with Harrison, just finishing up with the fan.
bcoger
Update pics:
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
BigBen7
NICE!
bcoger
I will have this completed on either Tuesday or Wednesday and will have it mailed out on Thursday or Friday with delivery confirmation. I will also include cards in this shipment.

Can someone please let me know if I will then I full access to the site again. And if my restriction will be removed. Thank you.
BigBen7
Ok man, thanks!
bob_TCC
bcoger
Sorry I didn't get this mailed out last week. I took today off so it wil get mailed today. It has been soooo busy out here in Arizona. I have been going crazy out here trying to make time for the family, work, and volunteering at the NFL Experience. The NFL Experience has been great so far and urge everyone to go when the Super Bowl is in their area. I will post the DC# later this afternoon.
bcoger
Sent. DC# 03050830000171651112

I also enclosed some cards for you.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(bcoger @ Jan 31 2008, 06:11 PM)
Sent. DC# 03050830000171651112

I also enclosed some cards for you.

From the USPS web site:

Label/Receipt Number: 0305 0830 0001 7165 1112
Detailed Results:

Processed, January 31, 2008, 10:51 pm, PHOENIX, AZ 85043
Acceptance, January 31, 2008, 3:49 pm, MESA, AZ 85208

Glad to see that this transaction should be completed soon.

-Bob

bob_TCC
From the USPS web site:

Label/Receipt Number: 0305 0830 0001 7165 1112
Detailed Results:

Bullet Processed, February 04, 2008, 5:01 pm, SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383
Bullet Processed, January 31, 2008, 10:51 pm, PHOENIX, AZ 85043
Bullet Acceptance, January 31, 2008, 3:49 pm, MESA, AZ 85208

-Bob
BigBen7
Got it today Bob as well as some cards, thanks Bcoger, it looks great!!

bob_TCC
QUOTE(BigBen7 @ Feb 5 2008, 11:45 PM)
Got it today Bob as well as some cards, thanks Bcoger, it looks great!!

Glad to hear that. wink.gif

Based on a review of bcoger's transaction history, his restriction is now adjusted to Must Send First.

This restriction will remain in effect for a minimum of 10 completed transactions and as long as is needed to show that the past transaction issues will not be repeated.

This sale is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.