Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: whats the best place to send an npn?
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
snkpoct137
having past experiences what npn has given the best cards?
randallcards
Regular UD Products, Stay away from Fleer laugh.gif
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(randallcards @ Feb 28 2006, 09:52 PM)
Regular UD Products, Stay away from Fleer laugh.gif

It really is to bad, because I got some great NPN's from Fleer. Topps is the best IMO. I'll get NPN's from Playoff, never have gotten a thing worth the .39 cents laugh.gif

And never, ever, ever have I received anything from Upper Deck. Ever.
snkpoct137
so u say topps lol
randallcards
fleer was very easy to get stuff from they were always generous wink.gif
snkpoct137
yea its to bad about them... well i have made envelopes out for the following so far

2005 Topps Chrome Baseball Updates & Highlights
2005 SP Legendary Cuts Baseball Trading Cards

2005 Bowman Chrome Football (Hobby)
2005 Playoff Contenders Football
2005 Gridiron Gear Football

NPN 05-06 Topps NBA Collector Chips

i have not officially sent them in yet but do u think there are any i should take back and any i should add (for instance reflections or nba rookie debut) lmk thanks a lot
randallcards
topps chrome has always been good for me! smile.gif
snkpoct137
should i even try the poker chips?
randallcards
QUOTE(snkpoct137 @ Mar 1 2006, 01:08 AM)
should i even try the poker chips?

hmm havent heard of anyone receving anything from them yet give it a try its only .39 cents right? wink.gif
gopackgo
Can somebody post the hobby addy for Gridiron Gear? Is the expiration already passed or do I have some time yet
aceecards
Playoff is the only thing I have ever gotten anything from.. that is why I quit mailing and passed all my NPN mojo over to Northicehero... laugh.gif
snkpoct137
lol sry to hear that... hopefully i get something back

this is what i was told gridirons gear address is so i hope it is right

NPN Donruss Gridiron Gear
2300 E. Randol Mill
Arlington, TX 76011-6333
northicehero99
Here is how I break it down:

Topps: I get the most from them, but the low end products like Bazooka and basic Topps are hardly worth sending for. Do not get much in GU or autos. On the highend (Pristine, Retired Sigs) I have done well with autos or GU.

Fleer: Used to get about 2 items out of 5 envelopes sent in. Some good, some bad, but nothing spectacular. Since they are out of business I miss some of the stuff I got from them.

Donruss (DLP): I do OK with them, but not much in the GU category, more inserts and shortprints on everything recently.

Upper Deck: I do better in hockey and football. Baseball I have not gotten anything great or even decent, a few inserts recently. On Football I received an auto on Reflections and I have done OK, but have not gotten too much for sending 2+ entries per product. In hockey have done OK. Dual auto Spezza, Staal from BAP and the only other card that comes to mind is a Powerplay hockey group D rookie redemption.

The best return ratio is Topps and was Fleer. UD is the worst return ratio, but that is probably because more people send for thier NPN offers, not sure. All I know is when you get something from UD it is usually pretty good and comparable with Topps high end products.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.