Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
CardCraze
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

CardCraze receives:

A Hockey GU

SuperCardCollector1 receives:

Joey Galloway GU

Additional notes:

EDIT: If nothing is received monday this trade will be canclled and i will send back due to concers he has.
SuperCardCollector1
This trade is correct

I need CardCraze to send me his addy now
SuperCardCollector1
I sent my card
CardCraze
got a bubble mailer, will be sent tomorrow. Thx!
SuperCardCollector1
Okay Thank you
CardCraze
LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING! THX SO MUCH!
SuperCardCollector1
you recieved it?
you like it, i am waiting on my card now, hopefully tomorrow
SuperCardCollector1
still have yet to recieve card after 4 days, shipping should only take 2-3 days, so i am curious to if he send item or not
northicehero99
QUOTE(SuperCardCollector1 @ Jul 28 2007, 10:09 AM)
still have yet to recieve card after 4 days, shipping should only take 2-3 days, so i am curious to if he send item or not

This trade is only six days old, please have a little patience, the US mail system can be both slow and fast. At this point there is no need for concern as your trading partner has 12 completed transactions. Most individuals who rip people off do not bother to complete any transactions. They generally hit and run. Not that it could not happen, but after 6 days it is really too early to suggest that. Thanks. wink.gif
CardCraze
i actually mailed wednsday, so it should be there monday.
CardCraze
he is acussing me of trying to scam him(via pm) and is requesting his card back if he doesnt receive by monday.
SuperCardCollector1
i amnot accusing you of scamming me, but it should be here by monday and if i don't recieve it by then i would appriciate to get my card back, it should be here, and i am not accusing you of anything, i was just saying that to you to inform you, and you said that you sent on tuesday, so you really should tell people when you ACTUALLY send your item, so i never accused you of anything at all i was just informing you about that, so don't go off telling people i was accusing you of anything because i wasn't i just said i was curious of to if you send the item or not, i never accused of anything
SuperCardCollector1
i will give this trade to wedsday at the lastest, if not recieved by then i want my gu hockey card back
CardCraze
hey was suspended, so wasn't able to get oin. Just wanted to see if u got it.
SuperCardCollector1
nope haven't recieved yet, sorry, i haven't meant to sound like a jack***, just to let ya know, i will wait until saturday and see if it is here by then, and lyk

also do you have a track on your card or not?

CardCraze
at this point he is requesting a replacement or his card back. Card will be mailed back DC tomorrow
SuperCardCollector1
i never requested i was j/w, but i will give you to saturday now to see if it has been here
SuperCardCollector1
still have not recieved my card yet
northicehero99
Cardcraze do you have the DC number used to return supercardcollector1's card? Please provide it in this thread so he can see when it was sent back. Thanks.

Supercardcollector1 I honestly beleive you need a little more patience when trading online. This transaction is only 14 days old from the date posted, clearly there can be delays with the US mail. I have seen cards take a month, I have even seen them get to someone once a second package (replacements) was sent. As I posted in another thread I had someone within a 1/2 hour by car send me a check via the mail and it took a week and the postmark proved it was mailed when the person said it was so it happens. For future reference we would appreciate if you would use more patience. Honestly, it is good to follow up on your trades like you are, but just because the card does not arrive in 5 days does not mean it is lost, even 14 may not mean that, based on my experience with the USPS.

Since CardCraze is returning your card, if his card does show up you are then obligated to return it. Thanks.
CardCraze
alright he said to give it till today so i guess ill send out DC tomorrow.
northicehero99
QUOTE(CardCraze @ Aug 4 2007, 08:49 PM)
alright he said to give it till today so i guess ill send out DC tomorrow.

On Monday, when you mail, please post the DC on here. That way it is documented as to when it was sent back and when it is received. Thanks for your assistance.
CardCraze
oops lol
SuperCardCollector1
Okay, i have patience i just really want this card, and if the card does show up i will send it back to CardCraze as he is sending my card back, and being a nice person by doing so, so thanks CardCraze, maybe we can work something out in the future, hopefully

Thanks
northicehero99
QUOTE(SuperCardCollector1 @ Aug 4 2007, 09:20 PM)
Okay, i have patience i just really want this card, and if the card does show up i will send it back to CardCraze as he is sending my card back, and being a nice person by doing so, so thanks CardCraze, maybe we can work something out in the future, hopefully

Thanks

Thanks please post on here when either the original card or your returned card are received so that we can move forward. Thanks.
SuperCardCollector1
Yes i will
SuperCardCollector1
have you sent out the card yet?
SuperCardCollector1
i recieved the joey galloway gu card in the mail today, so this can be closed and both of use get a completed transaction!
northicehero99
QUOTE(SuperCardCollector1 @ Aug 6 2007, 11:23 AM)
i recieved the joey galloway gu card in the mail today, so this can be closed and both of use get a completed transaction!

Card craze did you happen to return the hockey gu from SuperCardCollector1 or do you still have it (pm being sent)? Please update as last noted you were going to return it. If you have not returned it, we can close this as completed. Thanks.
SuperCardCollector1
He never returned it, he asked me for my addy and i told him i recieved his card
SuperCardCollector1
this can be closed now the trade has been completed, and CardCraze PM'ed northicehero99 about it
SuperCardCollector1
Please Close and mark Completed Transaction for both

Thanks
SuperCardCollector1
close please
transaction has been completed, CardCraze cannot post for so long, but he PM'ed northicehero99 about it
northicehero99
Contents of pm exchange with card craze:

CardCraze Re:Trade with SuperCardCollector1, Aug 6 2007, 04:17 PM

Hagan/Avant Collector

Create Transaction

didnt send

OK, I was asking because he received the Galloway so you no longer need to send this card. When your ban is over, please go to the trade and post that you did not send or pm me back and I can post it and close it up. Thanks.

Brian

Hi,

You have an open trade with the member listed above. At one point you were discussing returning his card as he never received your card. Have you done that? Can you update the trade? Here is a link: http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/i...st=20&p=784100&

Please let me know. Thanks.

Brian

got banned from posting for a week, i asked for his addy so i could send it DC today and i never heard back.

Based on the notation above this deal is completed as both ends were delivered and CardCraze never sent out a replacement when the first card took longer than anticipated.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.