Clemens jsy w/ pinstripe

Additional notes:

Thanks for the trade!
Clemens7cy
I agree to the trade above.

Eric

Edited to remove Eric's address
coltsfan23
Received the card today, but there was no $4 in the package.
Clemens7cy
Sorry, I confused the trade agreement. I thought I was getting the $4.00 since I was trading an auto for a game used. I wouldn't have agreed to trade an auto and pay $2 over BV.

Clemens Epic Jersey $12.00
Gavin Auto $10

Do you have a PAYPAL account? If so, I can send you funds through there (not using a credit card). Or I can send you $4 cash.
coltsfan23
QUOTE(Clemens7cy @ Jul 26 2007, 11:45 AM)
Sorry, I confused the trade agreement.  I thought I was getting the $4.00 since I was trading an auto for a game used.  I wouldn't have agreed to trade an auto and pay $2 over BV.

Clemens Epic Jersey $12.00
Gavin Auto $10

Do you have a PAYPAL account?  If so, I can send you funds through there (not using a credit card).  Or I can send you $4 cash.

My mom does. Her paypal is renumail@yahoo.com. Thanks for fixing this!
Clemens7cy
There ya go...payment sent to your Mom. Thanks for being understanding. Thank you for teaching me to pay very close attention to the trade agreement before clicking "agree." Post #19 in your orginal thread is what I thought we were agreeing to.
coltsfan23
QUOTE(Clemens7cy @ Jul 26 2007, 12:05 PM)
There ya go...payment sent to your Mom.  Thanks for being understanding.  Thank you for teaching me to pay very close attention to the trade agreement before clicking "agree."  Post #19 in your orginal thread is what I thought we were agreeing to.

Oh sorry if I confused you. That wasn't my attention. When my mom gets back from work, I will post that I received payment.
Clemens7cy
Trade received
coltsfan23
Could a team member please close this? Thanks!
coltsfan23
Don't mean to keep asking but I see a lot of Team members on. If someone sees this, could you please close this? Thanks!!!
northicehero99
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Jul 27 2007, 11:21 PM)
Don't mean to keep asking but I see a lot of Team members on. If someone sees this, could you please close this? Thanks!!!

Did you receive payment? You said you would post once your mom got home, but there is not post and we need to confirm that before completing the transaction. Please let us know. Thanks.
coltsfan23
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Jul 27 2007, 11:24 PM)
Did you receive payment?  You said you would post once your mom got home, but there is not post and we need to confirm that before completing the transaction.  Please let us know.  Thanks.

Ohhh my bad. Forgot about that. Yeah I received payment.
coltsfan23
Could someone please close this? thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.