Kobe/KG 01-02 UD Game Jerseys Dual
Kobe 02-03 UD Authentics Serial #ed
Kobe 02-03 UD Finite
Kobe 04-05 UD Trilogy #ed /10

gohran receives:

Kobe/Payton/Malone 03-04 UD Honor Roll Triple Warm-Ups
Magic 03-04 Ultimate Collection Jersey

Additional notes:

Will send tomorrow (if I get your address today) or Monday at the latest.
bob_TCC
gohran,

Please confirm this trade.

Thanks,

-Bob
gohran
I agree. Will send the card in the next 3 days.

gohran
Cards sent 15 mins ago, have you sent the cards yet?
nameant
Yes, I sent out your cards today. smile.gif
nameant
Received!! Love the cards. Thanks.
nameant
unsure.gif <== Me starting to get worried.
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to gohran.
gohran
I have yet to receive the card, the reason being somehow every mail I have coming from the US has not reached me.
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to gohran.
gohran
I still have not received anything yet. Have already contacted my local Post Office but since its normal mail its impossible to track. I have to wait and hope I receive it.

pavi39
gohran
I have attempted every means to track the cards and have hit a brickwall, hopefully by some miracle I get it by this month otherwise I will have to see what can be done.
gohran
I am now assuming that the cards have been stolen or lost in the mail sad.gif

I am open to suggestions on how to end this trade. Please let me know.

In any instance I would rather get replacements than asking you to send back the card. Again Please LMK.

Thanks
nameant
My main question is, how do I send the cards this time around to make sure they got there? If you have received any cards from the U.S. lately, how did they send them? I just want to make sure, this time around, they get to you.

I came across another KG/Kobe dual and bought it b/c I had a bad feeling the cards I sent wouldn't reach you, so I can send that "back". I also have a duplicate of the Kobe 02-03 UD Authentics Serial #ed card that was in our trade. That's half of the trade right there. The Kobe/Malone/Payton had a BV of $80 and the Magic gu was $30. Besides the 2 cards I mentioned, let me know what you are interested in.
gohran
I had another trade with gladandrews (check completed trades) and that trade hit the same snag and I got some replacements which was sent to my new home address and I got it and the trade was completed.

I will give you my other address when I let u know what I want. I am sorry the trade had to go this route. Thanks for understanding.
nameant
Yeah I'm sorry too, but there's nothing we can do really. It's out of our hands. I'd just like to get this trade completed no matter how long it has taken.
nameant
Just as an update, Robert and I have agreed to replacements. I usually go to the post office quick machine to send stuff out, but this time around I'm going to the counter to get some kind of tracking on the item and insurance. I think I'll have some time to do this Monday. I'll provide Robert with any kind of tracking info I receive.
nameant
Your cards were shipped today. I went the full mile this time around. I didn't want this stuff to get lost like the last. I purchased First-Class Int'l registered mail. It cost a pretty penny too. blink.gif I had no idea how much it cost to register mail. Anyway...

You can track the package with this number:
RR924428986US

The package needs to be signed for. Not only that, but any mailing service that handles it, has to sign for it. So if something were to go wrong, we could track it back to the last person who signed it. Yeah it's possible I went overboard this time around, but I just wanted to get these cards to you already and end this transaction on a happy note. tongue.gif
gohran
Ok will look out for it

Thanks
nameant
Nothing yet? ermm.gif
gohran
Picked up the cards from the post office today, Nice, Luv the Bynum and thanks again.

Trade complete
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.