Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Bowman Chrome NPN
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
terry5308
Hello everybody!

I am new here, and hope this is the right place to post this! unsure.gif

I sent in a NPN to 2006 Bowman Chrome Football.

About a month later, I received the little white bubble mailer from topps.... It contained a Bowman Chrome Rookie Autograph of Jerious Norwood! It's the BEST NPN I have ever gotten!

Thanks for reading!!
2000 rushing yards
Awesome NPN!! and welcome to TCC. I see we like most of the same teams. Except for the colts mad.gif ban.gif
terry5308
QUOTE(2000 rushing yards @ Jul 20 2007, 05:58 PM)
Awesome NPN!! and welcome to TCC. I see we like most of the same teams. Except for the colts mad.gif ban.gif

Thanks! I appriaciate it!

And man....that's cool that we like ALMOST the same teams!!
bushidobard
Awesome NPN!!!!!

Welcome to the site....though, you might not want to advertise liking the same teams as Joe there! tongue.gif

j/k
2000 rushing yards
QUOTE(terry5308 @ Jul 20 2007, 06:03 PM)
Thanks! I appriaciate it!

And man....that's cool that we like ALMOST the same teams!!

That way cool! Now i can know that someone else is happy on this site when the orioles win games laugh.gif and you can help the vote-off biggrin.gif

QUOTE(bushidobard @ Jul 20 2007, 06:55 PM)
Awesome NPN!!!!!

Welcome to the site....though, you might not want to advertise liking the same teams as Joe there!  tongue.gif

j/k

very funny Brian laugh.gif sad.gif
terry5308
QUOTE(bushidobard @ Jul 20 2007, 06:55 PM)
Awesome NPN!!!!!

Welcome to the site....though, you might not want to advertise liking the same teams as Joe there!  tongue.gif

j/k

HaHa...Thanks!

Joe- Did the vote-off! Thanks for bringing it to my attention!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.