Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: i know i am gonna sound dumb
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
snkpoct137
but how do u get these free cards everyone is talking about?? i would like some lol... what addresses do u send to and do u send a SASE or something?? does any1 have a best place to send to.. any help would be appreciated thanks
lost_thought
i would like info on this too

QUOTE(snkpoct137 @ Feb 28 2006, 01:08 AM)
but how do u get these free cards everyone is talking about?? i would like some lol... what addresses do u send to and do u send a SASE or something?? does any1 have a best place to send to.. any help would be appreciated thanks

Tarasadie17
Hi, on packs there is (usually in very small writing) a No Purchase Necessary offering. You have to send a 3x5 card with your name, address, etc to the specific address for that NPN. Then the companies randomly send out the cards to the "winners" supposedly at the same odds they are inserted into the packs. For example, if a Topps insert is seeded every one in 96 packs, that insert would be sent out to one out of every 96 entries received. Check out your packs before you rip in 'em...
snkpoct137
dang so u could just be sending 3x5 cards and getting nothing... do u have to send a sase or no? thanks for the help
Tarasadie17
Nope, no SASE. just remember you are not guaranteed anything, inserts are supposedly given out at the same odds as the packs state...
northicehero99
Remember to follow the rules on the pack like 1 per household per day or only 1 entry per household. There is another thread that has a list of current NPN offers. You could get nothing, you could get just an insert, or you could get an auto or GU. Topps high end stuff like Pristing Baseball, Basketball, etc, I have done OK on getting something from. UD is a lot harder to get something on. I think more people enter UDs NPN as there is no limit on the number of entries. Good Luck! and let us know how you do.
aceecards
Take it from Northice... He is en fuego with NPN's.. laugh.gif

Another thing I have studied is you tend to get less with the higher end stuff than you do with the mid-ranged priced product or lower end priced.

EG.. Ultimate by UD.. forgetaboutit!!

Regular UD you stand a good chance!!
randallcards
cool words of wisdom! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.