BoSoxfan6 agrees
BoSoxfan6
I sent package today at about 12:45. Thanks
RaidersFan4Life
Received payment yesterday Will get the caps out ASAP Thanks
BoSoxfan6
Have not recieved caps yet.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to RaidersFan4Life.
BoSoxfan6
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 10 2007, 01:13 PM)
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to RaidersFan4Life.

Thanks
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
BoSoxfan6,

Is there any expiration date on the caps that is going to become an issue if this isn't completed very soon?

-Bob
BoSoxfan6
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 19 2007, 01:51 AM)
BoSoxfan6,

Is there any expiration date on the caps that is going to become an issue if this isn't completed very soon?

-Bob

PM sent to you bob.

Thanks
bob_TCC
QUOTE(BoSoxfan6 @ Aug 20 2007, 06:57 AM)
PM sent to you bob.

Please see my response. wink.gif

I will also note that RaidersFan4Life was active on the site on 8/19/07. While his pending transactions were not updated, it appears that the requests for updates were read.

-Bob
RaidersFan4Life
No there is no expiration date on the caps they go until the end of the year check on the ones you already have. Also Bob i have sent everyone i have an open trade with a message letting them know whats going on all items will be shipped out Saturday with delivery confirmation. Thanks Cory
bob_TCC
QUOTE(RaidersFan4Life @ Aug 21 2007, 08:04 PM)
No there is no expiration date on the caps they go until the end of the year check on the ones you already have. Also Bob i have sent everyone i have an open trade with a message letting them know whats going on all items will be shipped out Saturday with delivery confirmation.

Thanks, Cory.

Please just post the DC number within each transaction at some point on Saturday.

-Bob
RaidersFan4Life
Caps were shipped out today with delivery confirmation number 03062400000107405792. Sorry for the delay and hassle caps are on there way thanks for everything. Cory
BoSoxfan6
Got them on thursday. thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.