Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Flutie Flakes!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
xebulba
Back in 1999, while in college, a friend of mine was going to boston to visit his family. I asked him to pick me up a box of Flutie Flakes. Lo and behold, he did. fast forward three years--party at my place. Buddy gets drunk... and hungry... he asks if i mind if he gets a bite to eat. figure the rest out yet? Yeah, he ate a bowl. Three year old Flutie Flakes. Needless to say I was "angry". So, if any of you can procure me a box of Flutie Flakes, it would be greatly appreciated. Can't find the stuff here. I am looking for a specific box design. this one here:
user posted image
any help would be appreciated and rewarded. thanks!
crazygood
So, you want the cereal? I have an empty one like that.

I ate all the cereal from it. Doug Flutie made it taste extra delicious.
chopinalex
that is hilarious in accordance with the prophecy!
xebulba
QUOTE(crazygood @ Jul 18 2007, 12:34 AM)
So, you want the cereal? I have an empty one like that.

I ate all the cereal from it. Doug Flutie made it taste extra delicious.

cereal not necessary. the dude did a number on the box trying to get it open, or else i would not have been as fired up. thanks. could do cards or OLD michael jordan mini boxes of wheaties (i think i still have em).
xebulba
QUOTE(chopinalex @ Jul 18 2007, 12:34 AM)
that is hilarious in accordance with the prophecy!

yes, i can look back and laugh now.
xebulba
surprisingly he ate the whole bowl... while i sat and watched. THREE YEAR OLD CEREAL!
jesterr1313
thats funny. i guess all you can do is sit back and laugh now. hope you find it.
xebulba
who got me some flutie flakes yo!
jer123pat123

got all three different boxes empty
xebulba
QUOTE(jer123pat123 @ Jul 18 2007, 07:02 PM)
got all three different boxes empty

awesome. lets try and work a deal!
rtsjr
had some just sent them into coachs cornor auction
jfernalld
QUOTE(xebulba @ Jul 17 2007, 11:32 PM)
Back in 1999, while in college, a friend of mine was going to boston to visit his family.  I asked him to pick me up a box of Flutie Flakes.  Lo and behold, he did.  fast forward three years--party at my place.  Buddy gets drunk... and hungry... he asks if i mind if he gets a bite to eat.  figure the rest out yet? Yeah, he ate a bowl.  Three year old Flutie Flakes.  Needless to say I was "angry".  So, if any of you can procure me a box of Flutie Flakes, it would be greatly appreciated.  Can't find the stuff here.  I am looking for a specific box design.  this one here:
user posted image
any help would be appreciated and rewarded.  thanks!

xebulba
QUOTE(jfernalld @ Jul 15 2008, 01:08 AM)

nothing like bumping a forgotten thread wink.gif

pm replied, thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.