Michael Vick GU

ffman receives:

Sammy Sosa GU

Additional notes:

Thanks For Tha Trade
ffman
Agreed! I will mail out tomorrow.
ffman
The mailman just came and I didn't have your card in the box yet.

It will go out tomorrow then - I apologize.
ffman
Ok, I have a problem.

I was going to mail off the Vick today, but I cannot find it. I know that it has not been traded, but I can't find it.

I received it and a Paul Pinegar 2006 Press Pass autograph on June 5th from a chat contest (colts21). Now, I can't find either card. I've checked my safe, secretary (where some tradebait is kept), and another box where I kept GU/autographs. I've checked retail boxes lying around the house....just about everywhere cards could be. And, no Vick GU or Pinegar.

I'll be sending a PM to Nyfancam01 now. I apologize for all the trouble this trade has been; I should have checked to make certain I had the card before I agreed. If Cameron and I can't work out anything else, I'll mail back the Sosa once it gets here.
ffman
Problem has been taken care of. My mom found the card (along with Pinegar and a few Sosas). laugh.gif

Card will go out tomorrow with a little something extra to make up for the delay.
ffman
Mailman just got it.
ffman
Received; thanks again!
Nyfancam01
Rec'd W/ Amazing Bonus's!!!! Thank You So Much Man!!! smile.gif
ffman
QUOTE(Nyfancam01 @ Jul 23 2007, 10:57 AM)
Rec'd W/ Amazing Bonus's!!!! Thank You So Much Man!!!  smile.gif

No problem! Glad we were able to get it done thanks to my mom finding Vick.
Nyfancam01
can someone close this??
Nyfancam01
if any team member is on, please close this....i want the days the trades take to be short as possible...

Thanks wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.