braylon edwards 2005 spx sawtch supremecy
travis wilson 2006 bowman signs of the future auto
kellen winslow 2004 RC jsy

Additional notes:

None Specified.
degibson84
just to be clear that kellen winslow jsy is the RC correct
Scruffmcgruff24
yes im sorry its not a jersey just the reg rookie my fault as soon as this is confirmed they will be sent out thanks
degibson84
agreed
Scruffmcgruff24
recieved today thanks a lot
degibson84
nothing yet will let you know when i get anything
degibson84
nothing yet im starting to get worried
northicehero99
Scruffmcgruff, can you update as to the date this package was sent? Thanks
Scruffmcgruff24
the package was sent out on july 21st. I am going to contact the post office as soon as it opens on monday and see if they can let me know what is going on
degibson84
QUOTE(Scruffmcgruff24 @ Aug 4 2007, 04:32 AM)
the package was sent out on july 21st. I am going to contact the post office as soon as it opens on monday and see if they can let me know what is going on

did you use DC or anything?
degibson84
still no cards scruffmcgruff said he contacted his PO and they are going to get back to him but since there was no DC involved there is probably nothing they can do
northicehero99
Scruffmcgruff24 did you get anything from the post office? Since this transaction is getting close to 30 days we should consider discussing what options the two trading parties would like to consider to remedy the missing cards. Scruff can you provide an update on how you would like to proceed at this point? Thanks.
Scruffmcgruff24
i dont know what to do. I'm going back to the po tomorrow because i'm only in town on fri, sat and last week i went on saturday and the lady i need to talk to is not there on saturdays. as soon as i get off of work tomorrow i'm going back to the po but its about an hour away so hopefully i get there before the lady i need to talk to leaves. I dont know if they'll be able to do anything for me but i swear i sent the cards out and i dont know what to do. Its completely the post office's fault. I sent out other packages with this one and they all reached their destination already
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Scruffmcgruff24 @ Aug 16 2007, 09:59 PM)
I dont know if they'll be able to do anything for me but i swear i sent the cards out and i dont know what to do. Its completely the post office's fault.

While we can understand that, it's certainly not degibson84's fault that the cards were never received. Therefore, it would be unfair to expect that degibson84 should receive nothing. Please see what you find out and then let us know your proposed solution to this issue.

Thanks,

-Bob
degibson84
if there is anyway i could be compensated with a $15 GU or auto that would be fine with me. i would not expect another 30 incards cause then scruff would be out double im willing to work out something that would be fair for the both of us
Scruffmcgruff24
Yea let me know what you see in my bucket if anything and we'll see what we can work out. I went back to the post office and talked to the lady but the guy i talked to last time was evidently an idiot and they cant do anything for me right there at the post office anyway. so she gave me a lost/stolen package report slip where i need to call or get online and fill it out. Can you please pm me your address again so i can complete the form because i need all of the details of the package in the report. Also, the lady suggested to me that i ask you if you have checked with your post office to see if they're holding anything for you just incase i didnt put enough postage on it. If so i guess they could be holding it because they may ask you to pay the extra 15 cents or whatever it could be that i left off in due postage. Just a thought. Just let me know through pm thanks!
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to degibson84.
degibson84
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 20 2007, 06:03 PM)
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to degibson84.

i sent scruff a PM on what he wants to do there is nothing at my post office for me the ladies know me very well as i am in there twice a week mailing stuff out and they havent told me anything about a package that has postage needing paid for also havent received a notice of postage needing paid through the mail as i have had this happen B4 i think this is just a case of higher postage rates so they can just lose our mail
degibson84
we have worked out a deal on compensation

when i receive i will post
Scruffmcgruff24
sent out today! hopefully it'll actually get there this time
degibson84
QUOTE(Scruffmcgruff24 @ Aug 22 2007, 07:44 PM)
sent out today! hopefully it'll actually get there this time

did you use a DC this time
degibson84
received compensation on saturday

thank you
bob_TCC
Thanks to both members for working together to resolve the initial issue with this transaction.

This trade is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.