Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
vicsten
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

vicsten receives:

Bagwell Lot

madduxfan receives:

27. Money Order

Additional notes:

Will send money order out on Monday. Thank you Lauren!
madduxfan
Sale confirmed--thanks, Vic!

Lauren
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to madduxfan.
madduxfan
I was notified of inadvertent delay in M.O. Will update when trade completed.
vicsten
Please note that the length of this transaction lies solely as my responsibility. Lauren has not received the money order I sent and I am not sure why. I will be mailing payment again tomorrow and if she receives the first one she will send it back. Thanks- Vickie
madduxfan
Money order received - thanks!
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to vicsten.
vicsten
Please note that Lauren has received the money owed to her. We are in constant communication and she is working to get my cards to me. There is not a problem on either side but for various reasons it is taking a little longer. I expect to be closing this transaction very soon. Thank you. -Vickie
skatalite
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to madduxfan.
skatalite
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to vicsten.
madduxfan
Will mail cards no later than Tues, Aug 14. Have been in touch with vicsten throughout.
vicsten
QUOTE(madduxfan @ Aug 12 2007, 10:16 AM)
Will mail cards no later than Tues, Aug 14.  Have been in touch with vicsten throughout.

She sure has. There is no problem here. -Vickie
bob_TCC
QUOTE(vicsten @ Aug 14 2007, 06:19 PM)
She sure has. There is no problem here.

Understood, Vickie. Please just let us know when you receive what was sent.

Thanks,

-Bob
bob_TCC
vicsten
Not sure what's happening on Lauren's end but I'm sure there's a good reason for it. -Vickie
vicsten
Received cards today. Thank you Lauren for such a great lot and the great PC boost! -Vickie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.