dc_o receives:

06/07 SPX Renaldo Balkman auto jersey 136/1199

06/07 SPX Jordan Farmar auto jersey 289/1199

06/07 SPX Winning Materials Luol Deng/Tyson Chandler GU

06/07 SPX Winning Materials Chris Bosh GU

coach53 receives:

06 Sage My First Pro Jersey Gold Reggie Bush #/25

Additional notes:

Coach53 will send first as he is new to online trading and has no references. I will send as soon as i receive.
coach53
i agree and will mail out tomorrow- thanks
dc_o
Have you sent yet??
dc_o
Enough excuses. Have you sent or not?
coach53
cards have been mailed as earlier stated via pm
dc_o
Will look forward to receiving it..
dc_o
Still waiting.
skatalite
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to coach53.
skatalite
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to dc_o.
dc_o
Still nothing. Trying to contact Sean to see what is happening.
coach53
trying to? I have been pming you all morning
dc_o
Yeah, 2 PMs since the post. Contacted Sean. How's that?
coach53
i told you they were mailed- u said u never recieved- u didnt lose anything on this deal- I did- whats the problem?
dc_o
You don't seem very concerned for somebody who claimed to have sent his end of the trade and it never arrived. The problem is that i am not sure you ever did send out. Still waiting for a scan of the receipt/ custom forms that you said you had.
coach53
i tld you i will see if i can locate them at work- i am not in the office today - i also enver said anything about a scan of them- you seem to be putting words in my mouth- and i am concerned but what am I supposed to do? I didnt mail with tracking so I have no way of knowing where they are
dc_o
Fine. Tell you what. I will wait and see. If and when you find the receipts, PM them to me. As i've explained to you before, i like to complete my trades as soon as possible and this one has gone on for too long without any results.
northicehero99
All lets please be civilized in the way we react to one another. Sometimes things occur that are out of our control.

If it is found that the cards are lost, how do you plan to resolve this (failed or replacements)?
northicehero99
coach53 can you please let us know when the cards were mailed? I understand there were some delays in getting the package out, but not sure of the exact timing of mailing the package. A receipt showing when they were mailed would help put the other traders mind at rest considering the package was not mailed when it was originally agreed to and it is going overseas. Please note we will be monitoring your other transactions more closely to make sure that this is an isolated occurance for not mailing timely.

Please update this agreement. Thanks. wink.gif
dc_o
Still waiting for the receipt.
coach53
Cards arrived back to me marked undelieverable!! I can re send if you like
dc_o
Post the tracking number here.
coach53
certified number

7006 2760 0004 9926 9546
northicehero99
Coach53 I just checked both and neither shows in the USPS system.
northicehero99
USPS does show this one this morning. Strange they do not show the other one.

Track & Confirm FAQs

Label/Receipt Number: 7006 2760 0004 9926 9546

Your item was accepted at 10:06 AM on August 8, 2007 in WHITMAN, MA 02382. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

coach53
really? Since im having no problems checking either of them

Label/Receipt Number: 7006 2760 0004 9926 9546

Your item was accepted at 10:06 AM on August 8, 2007 in WHITMAN, MA 02382. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Label/Receipt Number: 7006 2760 0004 9926 9539

Your item was accepted at 10:07 AM on August 8, 2007 in WHITMAN, MA 02382. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
northicehero99
Weird now both are working. Not sure what is going on with the tracking system?
coach53
his end has been received- just waiting on my end now
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to dc_o.
northicehero99
Bob,

d_co is also sending his end of the trade to me and I beleive it was mailed on the 8th. This has not been received as of yesterday but that is due to overseas shipping. Once I receive it I will notify both parties and then forward the packages. Hopefully it will be received in the next few days. Also, I do have Coach53's package with the cards as listed in this agreement, just awaiting d_co's so I can then proceed to forward on to both parties.

Thanks.
coach53
why cant i get off restriction then>? thanks
bob_TCC
QUOTE(coach53 @ Aug 16 2007, 09:54 AM)
why cant i get off restriction then>? thanks

Once Hallsgator receives his end of your trade, your restriction will be adjusted. wink.gif

-Bob
northicehero99
Nothing on the d_co portion of this trade through today. Just wanted to keep both parties informed.
coach53
still waiting on my end
bob_TCC
QUOTE(coach53 @ Aug 19 2007, 12:43 PM)
still waiting on my end

Please read Brian's update from above. He will be sending the packages to both of you once he receives packages from both of you. At this time, he's waiting on the package from dc_o which is coming from the UK.

-Bob
coach53
didnt read the update before i posted- thanks
coach53
any update?
dc_o
Just like yours, my package has been received. Brian (Northicehero) was kind enough to offer to help this trade out at his own expense so I would advise you to give him a chance to check the packages and get both out before posting every other day regarding an update. It is because of your difficulty in sending the package out in the first place that this has to be done this way, so lets show some consideration to what Brian is doing and have some patience.
coach53
i have no problem in what brian is doing and i do greatly appreciate it- as of a couple days ago he hadnt recieved ur end so I wa sjust making sure it was received- thanks
northicehero99
I received the package from d_co and both packages have been put together and are being mailed out today. Please post when you receive.
northicehero99
Coach you package should be coming via USPS with this DC # 0306 0320 0005 2850 1548
coach53
great- thanks alot..just wish i could get off restriction - thanks
northicehero99
Update on Coach53's restriction:

As is Trading Card Centrals policy, once this transaction is completed, Coach53's restriction will be adjusted to Must Send First.

This restriction will remain in effect for a minimum of 10 completed transactions or as long as is needed to show that the past transaction issues will not be repeated. Thanks.

Brian - TCC Team Member
northicehero99
Label/Receipt Number: 0306 0320 0005 2850 1548

Your item arrived at 8:01 AM on August 27, 2007 in WHITMAN, MA 02382. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Coach53 please update if this was received. Thanks.
coach53
my mail hasnt been delievered yet but im assuming it will be delievered- thanks
coach53
card received- my end complete- thanks!
dc_o
Cards received as well. Thanks for the help Brian.

To Sean (Coach) , I am not happy with the condition of the Farmar that you sent. There are two bad indentations on the surface of the card which you claimed to be pack pulled mint. Nevertheless, considering the time, effort and money wasted in completing this trade, i would accept it. After a long, long time, plenty of excuses, trade finally complete.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.