Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: "2007 in 2007" Campaign Underway!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2
bob_TCC
On 7/11/07, the TCC Collector Zone moved to within 2007 members of becoming the largest, non-corporate trading card forum. Amazingly, this has happened in just 27 months! ohmy.gif

In fact, here's the actual data for the 2 largest, non-corporate trading card forums:

1. SportsCardForum.com
Formed: January 2003
Members: 15,150

2. TradingCardCentral.com
Formed: April 2005
Members: 13,162

As you can see, SCF was formed about 26 months before the TCC Collector Zone - further underscoring the amazing growth that TCC has seen in such a short period of time!

27 months later, our commitment continues to be to do everything we can to make TCC the leading resource for trading card collectors. So, our "2007 in 2007" campaign is now underway! The goal of this campaign is simple...

Make TCC the largest, non-corporate trading card forum by the end of 2007.

Over the coming weeks and months, we'll be announcing various ways that each of you can help in reaching our goal. However, there's no better time to get started than now... If you enjoy TCC and all that it offers, please just take a few moments to let another collector know! wink.gif

We also fully understand that being a large, active community of collectors is just part of becoming the leading resource for trading card collectors. It's also very important to meet as many of the needs of collectors as possible and in the best ways possible. To do so, we need your input! So, please take a few moments to take part in our If I was in charge... discussion. wink.gif

-Bob
scottssportcentral
Sweet Bob, I think this site is the best. And i have watched it grow for a while now. Lets make this happen...

Scott
artyman60
Congrats bob, TCC will be #1 in no time
2000 rushing yards
Congrats Bob!! I like te sugestion idea biggrin.gif
fightingirishjd8
wow thats truly amazing we will be there in only a few months
hernant15
Well 2 thousand members are not easily to get, but I have no doubt that we will get there soon.
colts21
Woohoo, congrats TCC. We will be sure to beat SCF soon.
monsta
congrats Bob!!!

TCC is the site for me. ha.
bob_TCC
The gap currently sits at 1986.

Spread the word!

-Bob
bob_TCC
1979. Was that a good year for anyone? I was 6, so it probably was for me. smile.gif

Spread the word!

-Bob
ffman
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jul 14 2007, 08:12 AM)
1979.  Was that a good year for anyone?  I was 6, so it probably was for me.  smile.gif

Spread the word!

-Bob

I wasn't even thought of yet back then. laugh.gif
bob_TCC
1973 - the year that began a series of events which ultimately led to the creation of TCC. In other words, I was born that year. laugh.gif

-Bob
hernant15
Countdown has started!
vikinghawkeye
i think the new tcc radio will help alot
we just need doc to spread the word
bob_TCC
1946 - Spread the word!

-Bob
Azfredbird
Bob
I will gladly help you promote TCC anyway possible to help you meet this goal on cardshopfinder. Please pm with any ideas
Az.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Azfredbird @ Jul 16 2007, 11:40 PM)
I will gladly help you promote TCC anyway possible to help you meet this goal on cardshopfinder.  Please pm with any ideas

Cool! I'll catch up with you over the coming weekend on some possible ad exchanges. wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
1927. The gap has already been closed by 80 over the last 6+ days! Spread the word and this can happen!

-Bob
acampione
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jul 18 2007, 02:46 PM)
1927.  The gap has already been closed by 80 over the last 6+ days!  Spread the word and this can happen!

-Bob

holy! ohmy.gif
-Drifter-
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jul 14 2007, 10:52 PM)
1973 - the year that began a series of events which ultimately led to the creation of TCC.  In other words, I was born that year.  laugh.gif

-Bob

Ditto smile.gif
hernant15
This is caused by "made by Bob" members, right? laugh.gif (note sarcasm, please...) TCC seems to have no roof.
jaderock
We'll get there now that it's calmer around here!!!
bob_TCC
Spread the word! Spread the word!

-Bob
DiaperDandy
No longer an if....its a when smile.gif Keep up the great work!!
bob_TCC
1924 - closing, but more slowly. Spread the word!

-Bob
2000 rushing yards
didn't the stock market crash that year unsure.gif laugh.gif
vikinghawkeye
would it be wrong to go onto becket make an account and make a thread about tcc? smile.gif
ud get banned for sure

bob_TCC
QUOTE(vikinghawkeye @ Jul 22 2007, 11:48 AM)
would it be wrong to go onto becket make an account and make a thread about tcc? smile.gif

Yes, since it's against the policies of that site.

-Bob
hernant15
QUOTE(vikinghawkeye @ Jul 22 2007, 12:48 PM)
ud get banned for sure

Don't do it. Sites who need that kind of help to get members aren't very serious.. We have a lot of examples
bob_TCC
1878 - Spread the word!

-Bob
bob_TCC
1869 - Keep spreading the word!

-Bob
yankeesjetsfan
Great Job everyone! I'm proud to be a member here and will do my part to ensure TCC is the largest!

Mike
bob_TCC
1856 - Keep spreading the word!

By the way, the gap has closed by 151 over the last 16 days. So, at our current pace, we'd fall a little short by the end of 2007. I believe we'll see the pace increase though! biggrin.gif

-Bob

bob_TCC
1774 - Keep spreading the word!

-Bob
bob_TCC
1764 - Keep spreading the word!

A special thanks goes to all of the members that are mentioning TCC during their video box breaks. Thanks to all of you! wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
Holding steady... Keep spreading the word!

-Bob
bob_TCC
1722 - Keep spreading the word! 2007 in 2007!

-Bob
acampione
that's alot of members.. wacko.gif
hernant15
The gap is narrowing...
gohran
Wow thats incredible. I think being no.1 in numbers is not as good as being no.1 in quality of the site.

Let's all help to keep it up...GO TCC......Go Bob
bob_TCC
QUOTE(gohran @ Aug 8 2007, 02:30 AM)
I think being no.1 in numbers is not as good as being no.1 in quality of the site.

Let's go for both! wink.gif

1714 - Keep spreading the word!

If any community can close this gap in less than 5 months, TCC can!

-Bob
gopackgo
Oh yea we got this no problemo...start counting down the days because it is coming soon wink.gif
MetsFan86
cmon baby!!!!!!!!!1
DiaperDandy
Maybe we will have to have a Triple D Contest....Dedicated, Delirious and Diligent where you have to post as well as recruit during that time....where each continual post gets points but then bonus point for referrals that weekend as well....
bob_TCC
Holding steady at 1714. Keep spreading the word about TCC, especially our new features such as TradingCardCentral.TV and the LIVE Trading Card News show!

-Bob
bob_TCC
1707 - Keep spreading the word and we'll enter into the 1600s this weekend. wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
1699 which means the gap has been closed by 308 during our first month of this campaign! At the current pace, the gap would certainly be below 500 by the end of 2007.

-Bob
bob_TCC
1685 - Keep spreading the word! A special thanks goes to all of the collectors who mention TCC during their trading card videos!

-Bob
bob_TCC
1670 - News about TCC seems to be spreading like crazy! The number of new members from other trading card forums, YouTube and eBay lately is simply amazing!

-Bob
chopinalex
let me know when u start selling shares of TCC so i can buy some
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.