Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: How many shows do you attend in a year
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
heynetboy
I used to do at least one a month but they are hard to come by here. I would have to drive about 3 hours to go to one on a regular basis.
dviv17
Well, I've only gone to three, in about 2 years, so not that often.
colts21
I try to make 1 a month, but sometimes I go once every 2 months. There are lots of card shows around my area.
bostonbruinsandceltics
i try to go to all of the ones in central and eastern ct.
dd316
Usually once every other month. Not too many around any more and it's all the same dealers.
2000 rushing yards
none sad.gif
Battie4
at least 1 a week
bigalexx
If Frank&Sons counts then about once a month if not about 3-5 a year
Battie4
how is Frank and Sons doing? I know a bunch of the dealers there and they all say its horrible now
jt4pres
There are only about 4 per year locally, but more if I wanted to travel a little ways. They don't seem to help me out very much, as basketball is a distant 4th (out of the 4 major sports) for collectors in my area. My favorite part is digging through the .10 common boxes for the players I have side collections of.
Cades
None
Avaholicforever
I would like to go to some card shows, but I dont know when and where the shows are. Anyone have any websites or some other source to find out whn shows are taking place?

Thanks

-Avaholicforever
ffman
None.
Dreamerfan
I used to go about once a month now I don't even bother. Mostly in the metro detroit area
vitalejd
0...there are none around here
coltsfan23
I went to my first ever last weekend! Was a great experience and got some great cards even though it was pretty small!
dodgerblue38501
Since I opened my shop 5 years ago I have only had the chance to go to a few shows. I usually go to one or two a year as a buyer. I haven't set up at a show as a dealer since 1992. There is a regular show that is held twice per month about 75 miles from me. It has been going on for the last few years. I have never been. I heard reports that it is always the same dealers and "they didn't have anything". I usually try to hit up the shows that happen once or twice a year in east TN (Knoxville area). I have had better luck finding stuff there. There is also a dealer from Houston, TX that does a show or two a year in the Nashville, TN area. He always calls to let me know he will be there and I try to go see him. He is a really nice guy and he always gives me great deals on cards.
Tromni
There's a big CSA show every quarter here. Lots of tables (it's in the expo center) and lots of HOF/Superstar signers.

My schedule usually lets me make a couple of those, though I just missed the July one.

I don't bother with the smaller shows in the area.
fightingirishjd8
0 i wish there were shows in the area but there arent
hodee5
Usually one a year in Chicago....
Hawk191
I'm going to my first one ever on the 21st. There aren't really many here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.