Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF: Michael Robinson Autos, auto/patches
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Raidaz89
LMK what you have would buy also if price is right.
Raidaz89
Somebody has to have some. LMK
deputyjaay
i still have his bowman chrome rc auto
Raidaz89
I have that one brother. I am still saving some cards for you so that we can do a big deal.
deputyjaay
QUOTE(Raidaz89 @ Jul 11 2007, 06:01 PM)
I have that one brother. I am still saving some cards for you so that we can do a big deal.

cool...im sure we can get something done as soon as you are able to view my bucket...lol
Raidaz89
QUOTE(deputyjaay @ Jul 11 2007, 06:04 PM)
cool...im sure we can get something done as soon as you are able to view my bucket...lol

Yeah we will get something done brother!
leoliotigpan
delete
Raidaz89
QUOTE(leoliotigpan @ Jul 11 2007, 07:43 PM)
user posted image
bv $80

I'm selling the above card (cash, check, or money order).  Let me know if you are interested what your best offer is, thanks!

The pic is blocked here at work, what card is it? LMK
leoliotigpan
delete
HOFerAutoCollector
Sage Hit Blue Auto /25
Raidaz89
QUOTE(leoliotigpan @ Jul 11 2007, 07:51 PM)
2006 Donruss Threads Letterman Auto "B", bv $80 (I don't know if it's actually called "Letterman", but that seems to be how people describe the type of card)

Are you just looking for $$$ or a trade as well. LMK I would love to get it from you!
leoliotigpan
delete
Raidaz89
Hofamer- SOrry brother not really looking for Sage

Leo- I am going to have to pass I too have to pay bills and with two lil ones most of my extra money goes to them. I wouldn't be able to give you what you need for the card. Sorry brother!
leoliotigpan
delete
Raidaz89
QUOTE(leoliotigpan @ Jul 11 2007, 08:06 PM)
That's okay, I understand.  And it's "sister". smile.gif

Sorry my fault, don't shoot me.
Raidaz89
See if I have better luck today. LMK what you all have!
Raidaz89
See if I have any luck today, will also like to get nice multi color patches of him also, they don't have to be autographed. Just lmk what you have!
Scruffmcgruff24
i have his rookie debut jersey, bowman chrome auto and sp authentics auto lmk what you like and what you'd be willing to pay if still buying. I like your cadillac patch
Raidaz89
QUOTE(Scruffmcgruff24 @ Jul 15 2007, 01:45 PM)
i have his rookie debut jersey, bowman chrome auto and sp authentics auto lmk what you like and what you'd be willing to pay if still buying. I like your cadillac patch

Sorry brother I have all of them.
Raidaz89
Up for the day. LMK
Raidaz89
See if I can get lucky today. LMK what you have. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.