Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF a Joseph Addai Auto....
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Craig N
If I can get 1, then I would have 1 auto all of last years big rookie running backs. Nothing horribly expensive...I also got a lot of cash to play with. LMK what you have. Dont want Sage or Press Pass though.
snkpoct137
wow that bush is sweet! what product is that from? cool collection!
Craig N
LOL thanks man...I really appreciate it... Its from 06 Sweet Spot...Funny story actually.I had to trade a card, i SWORE i would never trade, since it was my first big pull. It was a 06 Donruss Classics Laurence Maroney school colors auto /25. Got too good of an offer to pass it up. Was at the card shop with my stuff, when some guy said hes doing the set. Showed him the Maroney, and he wanted it.....BAD. He told me hes got something in the car I would like(Hes kind of dumb...so i dont know what to say when you see this). Told me if I gave him $20 and the maroney...he would give me the Bush. Needless to say, i took it. Both of us left happy...But I think I got the better end of the deal
ross9013
QUOTE(Craig N @ Jul 10 2007, 11:44 PM)
LOL thanks man...I really appreciate it... Its from 06 Sweet Spot...Funny story actually.I had to trade a card, i SWORE i would never trade, since it was my first big pull. It was a 06 Donruss Classics Laurence Maroney school colors auto /25. Got too good of an offer to pass it up. Was at the card shop with my stuff, when some guy said hes doing the set. Showed him the Maroney, and he wanted it.....BAD. He told me hes got something in the car I would like(Hes kind of dumb...so i dont know what to say when you see this). Told me if I gave him $20 and the maroney...he would give me the Bush. Needless to say, i took it. Both of us left happy...But I think I got the better end of the deal

I think that's an understatement! Congrats you definately get the better end!! biggrin.gif
Craig N
thank you...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.