07 Team USA National Set

07 Team USA Junior National Set

Additional notes:

Thanks for the trade!

Chip
KevinNYYLundqvistFan
Agreed. thanks for the trade.kevin
bravesfan09
Received today. I have been trading online for a long time, but this was defiently the worst shipping method iv ever seen. He shipped the cards in a used bubble mailer, which had already had an entire side ripped off. He put scotch tape on the side where there was no mailer. The tape wasnt even on the ripped part, and hes very lucky the cards did not fall out or get damaged. I highly recommend you never ship this way again.
bravesfan09
Proof is in the picture:

user posted image
KevinNYYLundqvistFan
I never had a problem with the way I ship..and knowbody has ever complained..but okay..meanwhile..I never got my end of the deal. plmk.kevin
bravesfan09
You havent received? Wow. I'll go the PO tomorrow and see if maybe it didnt have enough postage or whatever. I sent out on like the 11th. If they havent seen it, we'll talk replacements.
bravesfan09
Headed to the PO. Appearantly they missed the box of cards, but for whatever reason it wasnt sent mad.gif So either way, i had em send it today so it should be there Saturday. Sorry about this.
KevinNYYLundqvistFan
okay..its no problem..next time I will package it better.. biggrin.gif

Kevin
bravesfan09
PS i hope you enjoy the 3 Autos and the GU i sent as extras for the delay wink.gif
KevinNYYLundqvistFan
Just got the cards in today's mail..thanks alot for the extras..its greatly appreciated. thanks for the trade. kevin
bravesfan09
Thought ud appreciate it. You got 3 autos, a gu, and the entire set for 2 gu laugh.gif Thanks again!
bravesfan09
This one is complete
bravesfan09
Uh can you close this??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.