Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trade: vicsten and sivotco1
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
vicsten
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

vicsten receives:

Bagwell Lot

sivotco1 receives:

Assorted lot including Jeter, Pujols, Arod, and Jordan.

Additional notes:

Thank you for the trade Mark. Will be sending out Tuesday, July 10th. -Vickie
sivotco1
sounds good Vickie, i forgot to mention there are 3 graded cards....i hope you like the lot...going on vacation in the morning..will be back fri..i'm going to mail your cards today...i will send you a delivery confirmation number hopefully this aftnoon..thank you , mark

QUOTE(vicsten @ Jul 9 2007, 05:41 AM)
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

vicsten receives:

Bagwell Lot

sivotco1 receives:

Assorted lot including Jeter, Pujols, Arod, and Jordan.

Additional notes:

Thank you for the trade Mark. Will be sending out Tuesday, July 10th. -Vickie

vicsten
Wow! Received the cards already. You went above and beyond Mark and I really appreciate it! You have given my PC a huge shot in the arm! -Vickie
StroBro
sounds like something to see, would be a nice add if you put a section in your bucket to feature bagwells you've traded for! i wanna see i wanna see!
sivotco1
got them today...very happy with them..i think u outdid me....maybe i should send u a few more....i'v found 4 or 5 that was in another area of my collection....Vickie..i really enjoyed the trade..thank you....i will be getting new ones in from time to time when i buy collections....u will get first shot on the Bagwells......take care..

QUOTE(vicsten @ Jul 12 2007, 01:07 AM)
Wow! Received the cards already. You went above and beyond Mark and I really appreciate it! You have given my PC a huge shot in the arm! -Vickie

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.